THE MANY FACES OF ACORN
Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9w . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9L to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.
- 385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
- 4415 San Jacinto Street Co
- ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN Associates
- ACORN Beneficial Association
- ACORN Beverly Y LLC
- ACORN Campaign Services
- ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
- ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
- ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
- ACORN Community Land Association
- ACORN Community Land Association of IL
- ACORN Community Land Association of LA
- ACORN Community Land Association of PA
- ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
- ACORN Cultural Trust
- ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
- ACORN Fair Housing
- ACORN Fund
- ACORN Housing Corp.
- ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
- ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
- ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
- ACORN Institute
- ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
- ACORN Management Corp.
- ACORN National Broadcasting Network
- ACORN Services
- ACORN Television In Action For Communities
- ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
- ACORN Tenants Union
- Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
- Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
- American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
- American Home Childcare Providers Association
- American Institute for Social Justice
- Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
- Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
- Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
- Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
- Austin Organizing and Support Center
- Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
- Boston Organizing and Support Center
- Broad Street Corp.
- California Community Network
- Chicago Organizing and Support Center
- Chief Organizer Fund
- Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
- Citizens Action Research Project
- Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
- Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
- Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
- Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
- Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
- Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
- Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
- Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
- Elysian Fields Partnership
- Fifteenth Street Corp.
- Floridians for All PAC
- Franklin ACORN Housing
- Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
- Greenwell Springs Corp.
- Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
- Houston Organizing and Support Center
- KABF Radio
- KNON Radio
- Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
- Living Wage Resource Center
- Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
- Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
- Metro Technical Institute
- Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
- Montana Radio Network
- Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
- Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
- National Center for Jobs and Justice
- New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
- New Orleans Community Housing Organization
- New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
- New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
- Orgainzers Forum
- Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
- People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
- Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
- Project Vote
- SEIU Local 100
- SEIU Local 880
- Service Workers Action Team
- Shrevport Community Television
- Site Fighters
- Sixth Avenue Corp.
- Social Policy
- Southern Training Center
- St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
- St. Louis Tax Reform Group
- Texas ACORN Housing Corp
- Wal-Mart Workers Association
- Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
- Working Families Association
- A Community Resource Network
- ACORN Foundation
- ACORN International
- Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
- Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp.
List of theACORN COUNCIL from US House of Representatives Report
1. Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (“ACORN”)
2. ACORN National Office: Brooklyn, NY
3. ACORN Bronx, NY
4. ACORN Brooklyn, NY
5. ACORN Buffalo, NY
6. ACORN Hempstead, NY
7. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Brooklyn, NY
8. PROJECT VOTE Brooklyn, NY
9. MHANY Brooklyn, NY
10. ACORN National Office: Washington, D.C.
11. ACORN Washington, DC
12. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Washington, DC
13. ACORN Political 1334 G St, NW Suite B Washington, DC 20005
14. AISJ Washington, DC
15. ACORN National Office: Little Rock, AR
16. ACORN Pine Bluff, AR
17. ACORN Housing Corporation Little Rock, AR
18. ACHC Little Rock, AR
19. ANP Little Rock, AR
20. PROJECT VOTE Little Rock, AR
21. KABF Little Rock, AR
22. SEIU LOCAL 100 Little Rock, AR 72206
23. ACORN National Office: Phoenix, AZ
24. ACORN Glendale, AZ
25. ACORN Mesa, AZ
26. ACORN Tucson, AZ
27. ACORN Housing Corporation Phoenix, AZ
28. ACORN National Office: Dallas, TX
29. ACORN Arlington, TX
30. ACORN Dallas, TX
31. ACORN El Paso, TX
32. ACORN Ft. Worth, TX
33. ACORN Houston, TX
34. ACORN Irving, TX
35. ACORN San Antonio, TX
36. ACORN Research Dallas, TX
37. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Dallas, TX
38. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Houston, TX
39. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Antonio, TX
40. AGAPE Dallas, TX
41. SEIU LOCAL 100 Corpus Christi, TX
42. SEIU LOCAL 100 Dallas, TX
43. SEIU LOCAL 100 Houston, TX
44. SEIU LOCAL 100 San Antonio, TX
45. ACORN National Office: Boston, MA
46. ACORN Boston, MA
47. ACORN Brockton, MA
48. ACORN Springfield, MA
49. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Boston, MA
50. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Springfield, MA
51. ACORN National Office: New Orleans, LA
52. ACORN Baton Rouge, LA
53. ACORN Lake Charles, LA
54. ACORN New Orleans, LA
55. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Orleans, LA
56. Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing Organization New Orleans, LA
57. ALERT New Orleans, LA
58. AISJ New Orleans, LA
59. SEIU LOCAL 100 Baton Rouge, LA
60. SEIU LOCAL 100 Lake Charles, LA
61. SEIU LOCAL 100 New Orleans, LA
62. SEIU LOCAL 100 Shreveport, LA
63. HOTROC New Orleans, LA
64. ACORN Bay Point, CA
65. ACORN Fresno, CA
66. ACORN Los Angeles, CA
67. ACORN Oakland, CA
68. ACORN Sacramento, CA
69. ACORN San Bernardino, CA
70. ACORN San Diego, CA
71. ACORN San Francisco, CA
72. ACORN San Jose, CA
73. ACORN Santa Ana, CA
74. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Fresno, CA
75. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Los Angeles, CA
76. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Oakland, CA
77. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Sacramento, CA
78. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Diego, CA
79. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Jose, CA
80. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Santa Ana, CA
81. ACORN Aurora, CO
82. ACORN Denver, CO
83. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Denver, CO
84. ACORN Bridgeport, CT
85. ACORN Hartford, CT
86. ACORN Waterbury, CT
87. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Bridgeport, CT
88. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Haven, CT
89. ACORN 408 East 8th St. Wilmington, DE
90. ACORN Ft. Lauderdale, FL
91. ACORN Hialeah, FL
92. ACORN Jacksonville, FL
93. ACORN Lake Worth, FL
94. ACORN Miami, FL
95. ACORN Orlando, FL
96. ACORN St. Petersburg, FL
97. ACORN c/o the Progressive Center Tallahassee, FL
98. ACORN Tampa, FL
99. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Miami, FL
100. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Orlando, FL
101. Floridians For All Miami, FL
102. ACORN Atlanta, GA
103. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Atlanta, GA
104. ACORN Honolulu, HI
105. ACORN Chicago, IL
106. ACORN Springfield, IL
107. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Chicago, IL
108. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION of IL
109. SEIU LOCAL 880 Chicago, IL
110. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, IL
111. SEIU LOCAL 880 Harvey, IL
112. SEIU LOCAL 880 Peoria, IL
113. SEIU LOCAL 880 Rock Island, IL
114. SEIU LOCAL 880 Springfield, IL
115. ACORN Indianapolis, IN
116. ACORN IA
117. Peace and Social Justice Center of South Central Kansas Wichita, KS
118. ACORN Louisville, KY
119. ACORN Baltimore, MD
120. ACORN Hyattsville, MD
121. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Baltimore, MD
122. ACORN Detroit, MI
123. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Detroit, MI
124. Edison Neighborhood Center Kalamazoo, MI
125. ACORN St. Paul, MN
126. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Paul, MN
127. ACORN Financial Justice Center St. Paul, MN
128. ACORN Kansas City, MO
129. ACORN St. Louis, MO
130. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Kansas City, MO
131. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Louis, MO
132. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, MO
133. SEIU LOCAL 880 St. Louis, MO
134. ACORN Jersey City, NJ
135. ACORN Newark, NJ
136. ACORN Paterson, NJ
137. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Jersey City, NJ
138. ACORN Albuquerque, NM
139. ACORN Las Cruces, NM
140. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Albuquerque, NM
141. ACORN Charlotte, NC
142. ACORN Cincinnati, OH
143. ACORN Cleveland, OH
144. ACORN Columbus, OH
145. ACORN Toledo, OH
146. Lagrange Village Council Toledo, OH
147. ACORN Portland, OR
148. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Portland, OR
149. ACORN Allentown, PA
150. ACORN Harrisburg, PA
151. ACORN Philadelphia, PA
152. ACORN Pittsburgh, PA
153. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
154. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
155. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Pittsburgh, PA
156. ACORN Providence, RI
157. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Providence, RI
158. ACORN Memphis, TN 38104
159. ACORN Norfolk, VA
160. ACORN Richmond, VA
161. ACORN Burien, WA
162. ACORN Milwaukee, WI
163. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Milwaukee, WI
164. ACORN Beverly, L.L.C.
165. ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
166. Arkansas Community Housing Corporation
167. ACORN Community Land Association, Inc.
168. ACORN Community Land Association Albuquerque NM
169. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana Baltimore MD
170. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana New Orleans LA
171. ACORN Community Land Association of Pennsylvania, Inc.
172. ACORN Community Land Association of IL.
173. ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center, Inc.
174. ACORN Fair Housing, A Project Of American Institute Washington DC
175. Arkansas ACORN Fair Housing, Inc.
176. New Mexico ACORN Fair Housing Albuquerque NM
177. ACORN Fair Housing Washington DC
178. ACORN Housing 1 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
179. ACORN Housing 2 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
180. ACORN Housing 2, Inc.
181. ACORN Housing Affordable Loans, LLC
182. ACORN Housing Corporation, Inc.
183. Desert Rose Homes, L.L.C.
184. Franklin ACORN Housing, Inc.
185. Mott Haven ACORN Housing Development Fund
186. Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
187. New Orleans Community Housing Organization, Inc.
188. ACORN Community Land Association of Illinois
189. Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corporation
190. Broad Street Corporation
191. Elysian Fields Corporation
192. ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corporation
193. ACORN 2005 Housing Development FUND CORPORATION
194. ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corporation
195. Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
196. Elysian Fields Partnership
197. Fifteenth Street Corporation
198. New York ACORN Housing Company Inc
199. Development Fund Corporation
200. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc
201. Baltimore Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
202. Chicago Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
203. Houston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
204. 5301 McDougall Corporation
205. New Mexico Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
206. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
207. Phoenix Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
208. 385 Palmetto Street Housing Development Fund Corporation
209. Sixth Avenue Corporation
210. 4415 San Jacinto Street Corporation
211. St. Louis Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
212. St. Louis Tax Reform Group, Inc.
213. Greenwell Springs Corporation
214. Austin Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
215. Boston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
216. American Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
217. American Workers Association
218. Baton Rouge Association of School Employees, Inc.
219. Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council
220. Illinois Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
221. Labor Link, Inc.
222. Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center, Inc.
223. Missouri Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
224. Middle South Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
225. Wal-Mart Alliance for Reform Now, Inc.
226. Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
227. Working Families Association, Inc.
228. Wal-Mart Workers Association, Inc.
229. People Organizing Workfare Workers/ACORN/CWA, Inc.
230. Texas United City-County Employees, Inc.
231. Texas United School Employees, Inc.
232. United Labor Foundation of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
233. United Security Workers of America
234. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs
235. SEIU Local 100
236. SEIU Local 880
237. Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
238. Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
239. Affiliated Media Foundation Movement, Inc.
240. Allied Media Projects, Inc.
241. ACORN National Broadcasting Network, Inc.
242. Alabama Radio Movement, Inc. (Dissolved)
243. ACORN Television in Action for Communities, Inc.
244. California Community Television Network
245. Flagstaff Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
246. Iowa ACORN Broadcasting Corporation
247. Maricopa Community Television Project, Inc.
248. Montana Radio Network, Inc.
249. Radio New Mexico, Inc.
250. Shreveport Community Television, Inc.
251. Crescent City Broadcasting Corporation
252. KABF Radio
253. KNON Radio
254. ACORN Institute, Inc.
255. ACORN Institute Inc. Washington DC
256. ACORN Institute Dallas TX
257. ACORN Institute Inc. New Orleans LA
258. American Institute for Social Justice, Inc.
259. Association for Rights of Citizens, Inc.
260. New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
261. Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs, Inc.
262. Project Vote/Voting for America, Inc.
263. ACORN Tenant Union Training & Organizing Project, Inc.
264. ACORN Law for Education Representation & Training, Inc.
265. American Environmental Justice Project, Inc.
266. ACORN International, Inc.
267. Environmental Justice Training Project, Inc.
268. Movement for Economic Justice, Education & Training Center, Inc.
269. Missouri Tax Justice Research Project, Inc.
270. ACORN Beneficial Association, Inc.
271. ACORN Canada
272. ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association, Inc.
273. ACORN Campaign to Raise the Minimum Wage, Inc.
274. ACORN Cultural Trust, Inc.
275. ACORN Dual Language Community Academy
276. ACORN Fund, Inc.
277. ACORN Foster Parents, Inc.
278. ACORN Institute Canada
279. ACORN Political Action Committee, Inc.
280. ACORN Tenants’ Union, Inc.
281. Community Training for Environmental Justice, Inc.
282. Connecticut Working Families
283. Democracy for America
284. Hammurabi Fund, Inc.
285. McLellan Multi-Family Corporation
286. Metro Technical Institute, Inc.
287. New Party National Committee, Inc.
288. Volunteers for America, Inc.
289. Volunteers for California, Inc.
290. Volunteers for Missouri, Inc.
291. ACORN Management Corporation
292. Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
293. ACORN Associates, Inc.
294. ACORN Associates Inc. Albuquerque NM
295. ACORN Campaign Services, Inc.
296. ACORN Services, Inc.
297. Citizens Consulting, Inc.
298. Chief Organizer Fund, Inc.
299. Citizens Services, Inc.
300. People’s Equipment Resource Corporation, Inc.
301. National Center for Jobs & Justice
302. Service Workers Action Team
303. Living Wage Resource Center
304. American Home Childcare Providers Association
305. Association for the Rights of Citizens Inc
306. California Community Network
307. Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
308. Citizens Action Research Project
309. Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage & Labor Peace
310. Citizens for Future Progress
311. Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
312. Floridians for All PAC
313. Greenville Community Charter School Inc
314. Student Minimum Wage Action Campaign
315. Site Fighters
316. Social Policy
317. Southern Training Center
318. ACORN Votes
319. Communities Voting Together
320. Arkansas ACORN Political Action Committee
321. Arkansas New Party
322. California APAC
323. Citizens for April Troope
324. Colorado Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
325. Citizens Campaign for Fair Work
326. Citizens Services Society, Inc.
327. Clean Government APAC
328. Community Voices Together
329. Community Real Estate Processing, Inc.
330. Council Beneficial Association
331. Council Health Plan
332. Desert Rose Homeowners’ Association
333. District of Columbia APAC
334. Friends of Wendy Foy
335. Illinois APAC
336. Illinois New Party
337. Institute for Worker Education
338. Jefferson Area Public Employees
339. Jefferson Area School Employees
340. Local 100 Health & Welfare Fund
341. Local 100 Political Action Committee
342. Local 100 Retirement Fund
343. Local 880 PAC
344. Local 880 Political PAC
345. Louisiana APAC
346. Maryland APAC
347. Massachusetts APAC
348. Missouri APAC
349. Mutual Housing Association of New York Neighborhood Restore
350. Neighbors for Arthelia Ray
351. Neighbors for Maria Torres
352. Neighbors for Ted Thomas
353. New Mexico APAC
354. New Orleans Campaign for Living Wage Committee
355. New York APAC
356. Oregon APAC
357. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs Workers Organization, Inc.
358. Pennsylvania APAC
359. Progressive Houston
360. Progressive St. Louis
361. Rhode Island APAC