Archive for April, 2010
Hat tip: MarilynRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
Vote is TONIGHT on Paving Way for Puerto Rico to become our 51st State (Bill passed just before 7pm)
Hat tip www.eagleforum.org for the following info:
Puerto Rico Democracy Act (H.R. 2499) – a bill that rigs the referendum process to favor Puerto Rico being admitted as the 51st state – but, there is still time to get your phone calls into your representative’s office!
The sad truth is, however, our federal government has chosen to exalt the SPLC to the position of being its “go to” source for information regarding “potential domestic terrorists” and similar characterizations. As a result, the information and reports disseminated by SPLC wind up in police reports and bulletins all over the United States. As an example, the SPLC had its fingerprints all over the infamous MIAC report. One could even question whether the SPLC is merely a front organization for Big Brother.
Therefore, it is highly likely that the report negatively profiling 40 American patriots will find its way into Department of Homeland Security (DHS) fusion centers and be distributed to police agencies all across the country. So, should the 40 people who find themselves targeted by SPLC expect some kind of government/police attention? Are we really that close to Nazi-style persecution in America? If the SPLC has its way, the answer seems to be a definite yes.
- In the last year and a half, militias and the larger antigovernment “Patriot” movement have exploded, accompanied by the rapid expansion of other sectors of the radical right. This spectacular growth (see timeline) is the result of several factors, including anger over major political, demographic and economic changes in America, along with the popularization of radical ideas and conspiracy theories by ostensibly mainstream politicians and media commentators.
- Although the resurgence of the so-called Patriots — people who generally believe that the federal government is an evil entity that is engaged in a secret conspiracy to impose martial law, herd those who resist into concentration camps, and force the United States into a socialistic “New World Order” — also has been propelled by people who were key players in the first wave of the Patriot movement in the mid–1990s, there are also a large number of new players. What follows are profiles of 35 individuals at the heart of the resurgent movement:
Pastor Baldwin points out the list is actually 40 names long, plus a bogus “timeline” of what they erroneously call “The Patriot Movement”, lumping militias, etc, in with disgruntled voters and taxpayers of the tea parties. Pastor Baldwin continues with even more shocking news:
Here are the 40 names that are targeted in the SPLC report (and guess who is listed at the very top? Yours truly):
1. Chuck Baldwin, Pastor, Radio Broadcaster, Syndicated Columnist, 2008 Constitution Party Presidential nominee.
2. Joe Banister, former IRS special agent, tax protester.
3. Martin “Red” Beckman, tax protester
4. Catherine Bleish, head of the Liberty Restoration Project.
5. Chris Broughton, Second Amendment advocate, member of “We The People” group.
6. Bob Campbell, head of American Grand Jury.
7. Robert Crooks, Army veteran, retired commercial fisherman, anti-illegal immigration proponent.
8. Joseph Farah, CEO of World Net Daily
9. Gary Franchi, producer of “Camp FEMA: American Lockdown,” national director of RestoreTheRepublic.com.
10. Al Garza, head of the Patriot’s Coalition, an anti-illegal immigration group.
11. Ted Gunderson, retired FBI agent.
12. John Hassey, “The public face of Alabama’s militia movement in the late 1990s,” says SPLC.
13. Alex Jones, Radio Talk Show host.
14. Devvy Kidd, “prolific columnist, blogger, and public speaker.”
15. Larry Kilgore, telecommunications consultant, former US Senate candidate from Texas, pro-secession advocate.
16. Cliff Kincaid, syndicated columnist and author, editor of AIM Report (Accuracy in Media’s publication), founder and president of America’s Survival, Inc., a UN watchdog group.
17. Mark Koernke, associated with the now-defunct Michigan Militia.
18. Richard Mack, former Graham County, Arizona, Sheriff, author, and public speaker.
19. Jack McLamb, former Phoenix, Arizona, police officer, author, and public speaker.
20. John McManus, former member of the US Marine Corps, president of the John Birch Society.
21. Daniel New, father of Michael New (the Army medic who refused to wear a UN uniform), author, public speaker.
22. Norm Olson, founder of the now-defunct Michigan Militia.
23. Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America.
24. Stewart Rhodes, Army veteran and Yale Law School graduate, founder of Oath Keepers.
25. Jon Roland, computer specialist, founder of the Constitution Society.
26. Luke Rudkowski, founder We Are Change.
27. Robert “Bob” Schultz, founder of We The People.
28. Joel Skousen, editor, World Affairs Brief.
29. Jim Stachowiak, Radio Talk Show host, “Longtime militia organizer,” claims SPLC.
30. John Stadtmiller, founder, Republic Broadcasting Network.
31. Orly Taitz, California attorney, a leader in the push to make President Obama disclose his US birth certificate.
32. Amanda Teegarden, executive director of Oklahomans for Sovereignty and Free Enterprise.
33. Mike Vanderboegh, anti-Obama health care activist.
34. Paul Venable, former candidate for the Idaho House of Representatives.
35. Edwin Vieira, Jr., attorney, author, proponent of constitutional State militias, lecturer.
36. Michele Bachmann, US Representative from Minnesota.
37. Glenn Beck, Fox News Channel TV host.
38. Paul Broun, medical doctor, US Representative from Georgia.
39. Andrew Napolitano, attorney, former State judge in New Jersey, Fox News Channel legal analyist, lecturer.
40. Ron Paul, former member of the US Air Force, medical doctor, US Representative from Texas, 2008 Republican candidate for President.
But the lists that you and I are not seeing are even more disturbing.
Joel Skousen quotes (Radar Magazine’s) Christopher Ketcham’s The Last Roundup as asking if the federal government is “compiling a secret enemies list of citizens who could face detention?” He goes on to say, “A number of former government employees and intelligence sources with independent knowledge of domestic surveillance operations claim the program that caused the flap between [former assistant attorney general under John Ashcroft, James] Comey and the White House was related to a database of Americans who might be considered potential threats in the event of a national emergency. Sources familiar with the program say that the government’s data gathering has been overzealous and probably conducted in violation of federal law and the protection from unreasonable search and seizure guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment.
“A veteran CIA intelligence analyst who maintains active high-level clearances and serves as an advisor to the Department of Defense in the field of emerging technology tells Radar that during the 2004 hospital room drama [between former Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Attorney General Ashcroft, in an attempt by Card to coerce a very ill Ashcroft to authorize President Bush's secretive domestic spying programs as his assistant--and acting--attorney general had refused to do so], James Comey expressed concern over how this secret database was being used ‘to accumulate otherwise private data on non-targeted U.S. citizens for use at a future time.’”
The report further states, “According to a senior government official who served with high-level security clearances in five administrations, ‘There exists a database of Americans, who, often for the slightest and most trivial reason, are considered unfriendly, and who, in a time of panic, might be incarcerated. The database can identify and locate perceived “enemies of the state” almost instantaneously.’” At this point, Skousen noted, “And that is precisely why the census bureau took a GPS coordinate on every front door in America, secretly linking this to dissidents and their known addresses.”
This database of Americans who are perceived to be potential “enemies of the state” goes by the code name “Main Core.” And according to the report, “One knowledgeable source claims that 8 million Americans are now listed in Main Core as potentially suspect. In the event of a national emergency, these people could be subject to everything from heightened surveillance and tracking to direct questioning and possibly even detention.
“Officials at the Department of Homeland Security begin actively scrutinizing people who–for a tremendously broad set of reasons–have been flagged in Main Core as potential domestic threats [sound familiar?]. Some of these individuals might receive a letter or a phone call, others a request to register with local authorities. Still others might hear a knock on the door and find police or armed soldiers outside. In some instances, the authorities might just ask a few questions. Other suspects might be arrested and escorted to federal holding facilities, where they could be detained without counsel until the state of emergency is no longer in effect.”
The report also noted that former Assistant Attorney General James Comey “had concluded that the use of that ‘Main Core’ database compromised the legality of the overall NSA domestic surveillance project. ‘If Main Core does exist,’ says Philip Giraldi, a former CIA counterterrorism officer and an outspoken critic of the agency, ‘the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is its likely home. If a master list is being compiled, it would have to be in a place where there are no legal issues–the CIA and FBI would be restricted by oversight and accountability laws–so I suspect it is at DHS, which as far as I know operates with no such restraints.’ Giraldi notes that DHS already maintains a central list of suspected terrorists and has been freely adding people who pose no reasonable threat to domestic security.”
European Big Brother Alert
This project, funded by grants, tells us it is developing a : Intelligent information system supporting observation, searching and detection for security of citizens in urban environment.
The INDECT homepage http://www.indect-project.eu/ provides the following information:
This is the homepage of the EU FP7 project INDECT.
UE FP7 INDECT Project: “Intelligent information system supporting observation, searching and detection for security of citizens in urban environment”
Grant agreement no.: 218086
Instrument: COLLABORATIVE PROJECT
Research area: SEC-2007-1.2-01 Intelligent urban environment observation system
Duration: 60 months
For more official EU information about INDECT click here.
INDECT partners, please log in to gain access to all project related information.
Intelligent information system supporting observation, searching and detection for security of citizens in urban environment.
- to develop a platform for: the registration and exchange of operational data, acquisition of multimedia content, intelligent processing of all information and automatic detection of threats and recognition of criminal behaviour or violence,
- to develop the prototype of an integrated, network-centric system supporting the operational activities of police officers, providing techniques and tools for observation of various mobile objects,
- to develop a new type of search engine combining direct search of images and video based on watermarked contents, and the storage of metadata in the form of digital watermarks,
The main expected results of the INDECT project are:
- to realise a trial installation of the monitoring and surveillance system in various points of city agglomeration and demonstration of the prototype of the system with 15 node stations,
- implementation of a distributed computer system that is capable of acquisition, storage and effective sharing on demand of the data as well as intelligent processing,
- construction of a family of prototypes of devices used for mobile object tracking,
- construction of a search engine for fast detection of persons and documents based on watermarking technology and utilising comprehensive research on watermarking technology used for semantic search,
- construction of agents assigned to continuous and automatic monitoring of public resources such as: web sites, discussion forums, UseNet groups, file servers, p2p networks as well as individual computer systems,
- elaboration of Internet based intelligence gathering system, both active and passive, and demonstrating its efficiency in a measurable way.
Conference: ‘Towards a greater understanding of the changing role of business in society’, Brussels, Belgium
A conference entitled ‘Towards a greater understanding of the changing role of business in society’ will take place in Brussels, Belgium from 22 April 2010.
The aim of the event is to discuss the main outcomes of selected projects funded under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) with stakeholders in order to explore the practical implications of the research done.
Apart from the research dimension, the conference will take up a discussion on three issues crucial for understanding better the changing role of business in society, especially in the context of the financial and economic crisis. These topics include:
- new governance structures and relationship between enterprises and the state,
- the crisis of trust and its implications for sustainable economic development and social and political stability,
- corporate social responsibility (CSR) in a globalised economy.
Multiple sessions will look at the issues from a business perspective, which will, in turn be evaluated by academics, policy makers and stakeholder representatives during a panel discussion, as well as in an open exchange with the audience.
Conference on ‘Reassessing European citizenship: citizen rights and citizen acts’, Brussels, Belgium
A conference on ‘Reassessing European citizenship: citizen rights and citizen acts’ will be held in Brussels, Belgium on 27 April 2010.
This conference will present key results of the ENACT (‘Enacting European citizenship’) project which is supported under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7). It brings together researchers from three long-standing EU Member States (UK, Belgium and the Netherlands), two new Member States (Hungary and Latvia) and a candidate state (Turkey) to explore in-depth how European citizenship is claimed, disputed, built and enacted.
Normally, European citizenship is assessed in terms of the European Court of Justice’s interpretations of rights. This conference offers a new lens – focused on acts of European citizenship – in order to generate new insights. There is more to European citizenship than status and residence rights. How do people enact citizenship, mobility, and their rights to ‘Europe’? Reaching beyond European citizenship as a legal status, the presentations examine a series of acts by subjects who claim European rights, regardless of their status. Major issues about identity, belonging, and the significance of ‘Europe’ are at stake in these claims.
Sessions at the event will include the following topics:
- ‘The Future of European citizenship’,
- ‘Enacting European citizenship in Turkey’,
- ‘Deprivation of citizenship in the EU’,
- ‘Mobility, sex workers and European citizenship’,
- ‘Challenges to European citizenship: the Roma and Sinti in Italy and Germany’,
- ‘Assessing European citizenship: between law and politics’.
For further information, please visit:
MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR
THE SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURE
THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL
THE CHAIR OF THE COUNCIL ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
SUBJECT: A 21st Century Strategy for America’s
Americans are blessed with a vast and varied natural heritage.
From mountains to deserts and from sea to shining sea, America’s great outdoors have shaped the rugged independence and sense of community that define the American spirit. Our working landscapes, cultural sites, parks, coasts, wild lands, rivers,and streams are gifts that we have inherited from previous generations. They are the places that offer us refuge from daily demands, renew our spirits, and enhance our fondest memories, whether they are fishing with a grandchild in a favorite spot, hiking a trail with a friend, or enjoying a family picnic in a neighborhood park. They also are our farms, ranches, and forests — the working lands that have fed and sustained us for generations. Americans take pride in these places, and share a responsibility to preserve them for our children and grandchildren.
Today, however, we are losing touch with too many of the places and proud traditions that have helped to make America special.
Farms, ranches, forests, and other valuable natural resources are disappearing at an alarming rate. Families are spending less time together enjoying their natural surroundings. Despite our conservation efforts, too many of our fields are becoming fragmented, too many of our rivers and streams are becoming polluted, and we are losing our connection to the parks, wild places, and open spaces we grew up with and cherish. Children, especially, are spending less time outside running and playing, fishing and hunting, and connecting to the outdoors just down the street or outside of town.
Across America, communities are uniting to protect the places they love, and developing new approaches to saving and enjoying the outdoors. They are bringing together farmers and ranchers,more land trusts, recreation and conservation groups, sportsmen, community park groups, governments and industry, and people from all over the country to develop new partnerships and innovative programs to protect and restore our outdoors legacy. However, these efforts are often scattered and sometimes insufficient.
The Federal Government, the Nation’s largest land manager, has a responsibility to engage with these partners to help develop a conservation agenda worthy of the 21st Century. We must look to the private sector and nonprofit organizations, as well as towns, cities, and States, and the people who live and work in them, to identify the places that mean the most to Americans, and leverage the support of the Federal Government to help these community-driven efforts to succeed. Through these partnerships, we will work to connect these outdoor spaces to each other, and to reconnect Americans to them.
For these reasons, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Establishment.
(a) There is established the America’s Great Outdoors Initiative (Initiative), to be led by the Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture, the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) and implemented in coordination with the agencies listed in section 2(b) of this memorandum. The Initiative may include the heads of other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices (agencies) as the President may, from time to time, designate.
(b) The goals of the Initiative shall be to:
(i) Reconnect Americans, especially children, to America’s rivers and waterways, landscapes of national significance, ranches, farms and forests, great parks,and coasts and beaches by exploring a variety of efforts, including:
(A) promoting community-based recreation and conservation, including local parks, greenways,beaches, and waterways;
(B) advancing job and volunteer opportunities related to conservation and outdoor recreation; and
(C) supporting existing programs and projects that educate and engage Americans in our history,culture, and natural bounty.
(ii) Build upon State, local, private, and tribal priorities for the conservation of land, water,wildlife, historic, and cultural resources, creating corridors and connectivity across these outdoor spaces, and for enhancing neighborhood parks; and determine how the Federal Government can best advance those priorities through public private partnerships and locally supported conservation strategies.
(iii) Use science-based management practices to restore and protect our lands and waters for future generations.
Sec. 2. Functions. The functions of the Initiative shall include:
(a) Outreach. The Initiative shall conduct listening and learning sessions around the country where land and waters are being conserved and community parks are being established in innovative ways. These sessions should engage the full range of interested groups, including tribal leaders, farmers and ranchers, sportsmen, community park groups, foresters, youth groups, businesspeople, educators, State and local governments, and recreation and conservation groups. Special attention should be given to bringing young Americans into the conversation. These listening sessions will inform the reports required in subsection (c) of this section.
(b) Interagency Coordination. The following agencies shall work with the Initiative to identify existing resources and align policies and programs to achieve its goals:
(i) the Department of Defense;
(ii) the Department of Commerce;
(iii) the Department of Housing and Urban
(iv) the Department of Health and Human Services;
(v) the Department of Labor;
(vi) the Department of Transportation;
(vii) the Department of Education; and
(viii) the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
(c) Reports. The Initiative shall submit, through the Chair of the CEQ, the following reports to the President:
(i) Report on America’s Great Outdoors. By November 15, 2010, the Initiative shall submit a report that includes the following:
(A) a review of successful and promising nonfederal conservation approaches;
(B) an analysis of existing Federal resources and programs that could be used to complement those approaches;
(C) proposed strategies and activities to achieve the goals of the Initiative; and
(D) an action plan to meet the goals of the Initiative.
The report should reflect the constraints in resources available in, and be consistent with, the Federal budget. It should recommend efficient and effective use of existing resources, as well as opportunities to leverage nonfederal public and private resources and nontraditional conservation programs.
(ii) Annual reports. By September 30, 2011, and September 30, 2012, the Initiative shall submit reports on its progress in implementing the action plan developed pursuant to subsection (c)(i)(D) of this section.
Sec. 3. General Provisions.
(a) This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of any necessary appropriations.
(b) This memorandum does not create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies,or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
(c) The heads of executive departments and agencies shall assist and provide information to the Initiative, consistent with applicable law, as may be necessary to carry out the functions of the Initiative. Each executive department and agency shall bear its own expenses of participating in the Initiative.
(d) Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect the functions of the Director of the OMB relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
I would like to introduce you to RightsOfThePeople.com
We are a Citizenship organization based on our great American Heritage and dedicated to educating American Citizens of their historic Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights.
This Nation has done quite well for 233 years by following the concepts of our Founding Fathers Freedom Documents. Are we to continue “Our Heritage as Soveriegn Citizens of these united States” ?
Become an Active Citizen Today -
Together, we can succeed in retaining all the Inalienable Rights of the People.
“We will be Ever Vigilant in the defense of our Republic, Constitution and Ideals set forth by our Country’s Founding Fathers through Education, Knowledge and Wisdom guided by Liberty, Honesty and Equality so help us God.”
Some of the items available in written or audio form:
Chapter 1 Document Study Guides
Chapter 2 The Declaration of Independence
Chapter 3 The Constitution
Chapter 4 The Bill of Rights
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS Some things to think about.
Chapter 1 Modern American Declaration !
Chapter 2 Defense of Liberty !
They have much more information as well. Please pay them a visit and bone up. Facts are a wonderful thing. Take time to visit their blog for some very interesting articles http://www.rightsofthepeople.com/features/index.php
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
President Obama continues his penchant for Executive Orders as a way to circumvent Congress. To date he has signed 49 executive orders, averaging 3 a month.They are as follows:
April 21, 2010
Executive Order — Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s Consistency with Longstanding Restrictions on the Use of Federal Funds for Abortion
Promoting Excellence, Innovation, and Sustainability at Historically Black Colleges and Universities
January 17, 2010
January 11, 2010
December 30, 2009
December 29, 2009
December 29, 2009
December 23, 2009
December 17, 2009
December 11, 2009
December 09, 2009
November 23, 2009
November 17, 2009
November 09, 2009
November 02, 2009
October 29, 2009
October 14, 2009
October 05, 2009
President Obama signs an Executive Order Focused on Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance
October 01, 2009
September 29, 2009
June 23, 2009
May 12, 2009
Executive Order – Further Amendments To Executive Order 12859,Establishment Of The Domestic Policy Council
Executive Order: Further Amendments to Executive Order 12835, Establishment of the National Economic Council
Amendments to Executive Order 13199 and Establishment of the President’s Advisory Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index
The Disposition Tables list the status of Executive Orders from:
- January 8, 1937 – April 14, 2010
George Bush (1989-1993)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)
Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
1,011 EO’s issued
President Obama’s ‘TARP Forever’ Act
By REP. JOHN BOEHNER Posted 04/21/2010 06:12 PM ET
We cannot restore confidence in our economy unless we fully address the root causes of the financial crisis and take definitive steps to ensure that taxpayers are never again forced to pick up the tab for bad bets on Wall Street. The legislation President Obama is promoting, however, does neither of these things and actually makes matters worse.
President Obama talks a big game when it comes to Wall Street, but his newest job-killing initiative would provide the nation’s largest financial firms with permanent bailouts ordered and overseen by unelected federal bureaucrats.
Under his proposal, the largest Wall Street firms would become eligible for special treatment, including taxpayer-funded resources unavailable to smaller financial firms. These include exclusive access to a pre-existing bailout fund, a Treasury-backed line of credit and a government guarantee for any debt.
Such perks will benefit the likes of Goldman Sachs, President Obama’s top financial contributor during the 2008 campaign and a firm that just happens to be under investigation by the SEC for defrauding investors.
The decision to designate Goldman and other giant banks as “too big to fail” won’t be made by taxpayers or their elected representatives. Under the Democrats’ plan, a new “Financial Stability Oversight Council” made up of unelected federal bureaucrats — including representatives from the Treasury Department, the Federal Reserve, the CFTC, the FDIC and the SEC — would have absolute power to seize any company and do whatever it wants with it.
That means Washington Democrats would force taxpayers to rely on the same government bureaucracies that were asleep at the switch the last time around. The commissioner of the SEC has warned that “there are no clear limits on the degree of government intervention that could be expected.”
This special treatment makes these large firms more attractive to investors than the smaller local banks, widening the gap between Wall Street and Main Street. Local banks will receive none of the perks of the Democrats’ permanent bailout bill while being forced to comply with all of its expensive, job-killing mandates — at the worst possible time for small businesses across America.
Of course, the large banks won’t mind having their borrowing costs permanently lowered by government intervention. That is exactly how it was with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government mortgage companies that kicked off the crisis by giving high-risk loans to people who couldn’t afford them.
Hoping to meet ambitious growth targets and reap considerable bonuses, Fannie and Freddie executives doubled down on their junk mortgage bet by investing heavily in the derivatives market, sparking a systemwide meltdown.
While it’s true Republicans voted for the bailouts under Bush, they may have learned their lesson. Chances are they are just playing politics now, but the fact is they are right on this, whether it’s heartfelt or not. Please take a couple minutes and send some form of communication to your elected officials and let them know this is more of the same and that just by calling it reform, while stabbing the taxpayers in the back, is not the change we need or want. A rose by any other name is still a rose. A scheme by any other name is still a scheme. Just like the recently passed “health care reform” bill.
This is how it’s going to play out over and over again, at breakneck speed, until the end of this Congressional session.
You better put their phone numbers on your speed dial, I’m afraid.
|Wednesday, 21 April 2010 00:00|
|U.S. Court of Appeals Suspends Ruling that Congressional Funding Ban on ACORN was Unconstitutional
WASHINGTON D.C. – Today, U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) Ranking Member of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and Judiciary Committee Member released the following statement on the U.S. Court of Appeals Second Circuit decision to stay the December 2009 injunction by Clinton-appointed Judge Nina Gershon that the Congressional funding ban on the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now (ACORN) was unconstitutional. As a result, as the U.S. Court of Appeals further reviews the case, the Congressional funding ban will go back into effect, and ACORN will not receive taxpayer dollars.
“I applaud the Court of Appeals for immediately addressing the effects of Judge Gershon’s attempt to legislate from the bench. Today’s action immediately restores the congressionally mandated ban on funding ACORN and its affiliates as a result of their criminal conduct and wasting of taxpayer dollars. Congress has the constitutional right to deny an organization the benefit of taxpayer dollars.
“With today’s action by the Appeals Court, the Obama Administration must take immediate steps to re-implement the funding ban for ACORN Congress put in to law. In recent months, ACORN has undergone a rebranding campaign to disguise itself and its affiliates. As a result, the White House and all federal agencies must be extremely vigilant to ensure that rebranded organizations who have continued to make deals and maintain connections to ACORN don’t receive taxpayer dollars.”
Click here for a copy of the Appeals Court Decision to Stay Judge Gershon’s injunction on implementing the Federal funding ban on ACORN.
Click here to read the April 2010 report entitled “ACORN Political Machine Tries to Reinvent Itself.”
Click here to read the February 2010 report entitled “Follow the Money: ACORN, SEIU and their Political Allies.”
Click here to read the July 2009 report entitled “Is ACORN Intentionally Structured As a Criminal Enterprise?”
Watchdogs and concerned citizens: Don’t forget to keep a running tab on the ACORN cock roaches scattering for cover under different names!Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
Today and for several days now, Goldman Sachs has been in the headlines.
Therefore, I felt it important to flag previous columns I have done on them, including how they helped to write the upcoming Cap and Trade bill, a large percentage of which has to do with the nation’s economy and not carbon emissions. Yes, another swindle is in process- just another in a decades long manipulation.
From two postings, the later of which can be found at:
Matt Taibbi on how Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression
The Bubble Machine (video) from Brasscheck TV and Matt Taibbi at Rollingstone
Watch all five short videos!
“The Financial Services Modernization Act.’
“The Commodity Futures Modernization Act.”
Goldman Sachs wrote them…
Clinton teed them up and Bush & Co. knocked them down the fairway.
Now Goldman owns the new president too.
The bankrupting of America (and the world) on the behalf of a handful of New York investment bankers.
Kleptocracy – government of the thieves, by the thieves, for the thieves.
Now read the article: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/the_great_american_bubble_machine
Matt Taibbi on how Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression
So- first they took your 401K (internet bubble), then they took your house (real estate bubble) and assaulted your 401K again, raised the interest rates on your charge cards to 20%+. For those of us still hanging on – here comes Cap and Trade. Another bill engineered by Goldman Sachs, with a little help from their friends.
Earlier I gave you the facts behind the fallacious science being used to co-opt our government and doom our family budgets: http://wp.me/pxG9Z-ak
Let me push the envelope further by rerunning some background data. Goldman Sachs has an untold number of “operatives” in our government, put there by both Presidents Bush and Obama, as well as their predecessors. Goldman Sachs and GE (owners of the NBC family of networks), along with Al Gore’s company will be the benefactors financially of the Carbon Credit market. The government will benefit also by a vast increase in taxes paid by businesses and in turn consumers. Here we will highlight the history behind the government connection with Goldman Sachs. It’s important you know these facts and use them to inform your representatives in the House and Senate that you know the real deal and you do not approve. I will leave this up all weekend, as the video takes 20 minutes to go through. As well, there is an accompanying article from Matt Taibbi, who is the interviewee in these videos. This is WELL worth your twenty minute investment.
“The Financial Services Modernization Act.’ http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1479/show
“The Commodity Futures Modernization Act.”
Goldman Sachs wrote them…
Clinton teed them up and Bush & Co. knocked them down the fairway.
Now Goldman owns our president too.
The bankrupting of America (and the world) on the behalf of a handful of New York investment bankers.
Kleptocracy – government of the thieves, by the thieves, for the thieves.
Follow up regarding the Cap and Trade Bill, Goldman Sachs, and the fact Goldman Sachs was the number one private donor to President Obama’s campaign at just under one million dollars.
http://soldierforliberty.wordpress.com/2009/11/28/why-not-only-cap-and-trade-will-fail-but-the-leftist-green-agenda-will-too/Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
I have often wondered why conservative talk show hosts don’t ban together to start their own cable channel. Hat tip Pam for pointing me to the NY Daily News for the following tidbit:
Actor Kelsey Grammer is one of the names behind The RightNetwork, a new operation that is being targeted at “Americans who are looking for content that reflects and reinforces their perspective and world-view.”
The network is expected to launch this summer and is hoping to be available to on-demand cable offerings, online and mobile phones.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
“There’s wrong, and there’s right, right network, all that’s right with the world,” Grammer says in a video clip on the network’s Web site.
Likewise, the network’s promotional materials say it will focus on entertainment with “pro-America,” “pro-business, pro-military sensibilities” that will ultimately invite conversation and influence “the national conversation.”
Because the RightNetwork is being pitched as an on-demand offering it means it wouldn’t initially have the same reach – or draw - as traditional cable networks that are on all the time on a cable system. Subscribers would physically have to click through to get the service.
“We’re creating a welcome place for millions and millions of Americans who’ve been looking for an entertainment network and media channel that reflects their point-of-view,” Ed Snider, chairman of Comcast-Spectacor, said in a statement on the site. “RightNetwork will be the perfect platform to entertain, inform and Connect with the American majority about what’s right in the world.”
Snider is a personal investor in the RightNetwork, which has nothing to do with Comcast-Spectacor. Comcast-Spectacor is a joint venture with Comcast that was founded by Snider, and owns the Philadelphia Flyers, the Philadelphia 76ers, and the Wachovia Center and Wachovia Spectrum in South Philadelphia and Comcast SportsNet.
Word of the network spread over the weekend when the Web site Crooksandliars.com reported Comcast was behind the effort, although Comcast officials moved to shoot down those reports Monday.
“The blog reports that Comcast is an investor in, or partner of the RightNetwork are inaccurate,” according to a company statement. “We have no partnership with this venture and have no plans to launch or distribute the network. As we have done with hundreds of other content providers, we have met with the network’s representatives. We do carry a number of independent networks on Comcast representing a wide variety of interests and diverse viewpoints.”
While the network’s Web site or Facebook page doesn’t specifically say conservatives, it’s clearly designed for folks who might be upset with today’s government.
All in all, there were 2 looser lefties that couldn’t help by stick their nose in to cause trouble. Rather than just going about there business, two liberals made a scene, or tried to.
One younger guy stood across the street from the teaparty holding up a sign saying “Let’s teabag Mrs. Palin”. What does that say about that fellow? What a jerk!!! LOL… joke’s on you bud. You think that sign makes you look clever? NO.. it makes you look stupid and uneducated.
Secondly, one gentlemen in his seventies, old enough to know better, came up and put his finger in my chest and said “Where were you when Bush was president”. I told the jerk I was right here telling people government was overstepping it’s bounds. Particularly when they started with the bail outs. I’ve been telling people for decades things were not right in the mortgage biz - but before, no one would listen. But the minute I opened my mouth, he called me “and my kind” a bunch of racists, and like a coward, uninterested in facts, he walked away.
That’s the problem with liberals- they know they don’t have facts to back up their allegations, so they lie, make stuff up, or fire and run.
I thank God I live in the country where sensible people who believe in what our country stands for and are willing to fight for it make up the majority of citizenry. The much smaller percentage of folks who live on kool-aid are much louder and aggressive, but at the end of the day do not have history, facts, or common sense to back them up.
The older I get the more I realize that, which makes the fight even easier in my mind.
To all those Patriots who stood on the front lines today in defense of freedom, the constitution, and limited government- THANK YOU!
Here are some photos of our rally here today. If you have some you’d like to share, send me one. If I get a bunch, I will post them here over the weekend.
CONTRACT FROM AMERICA:
The Contract from America was officially debuted this evening at 7:30pm at the Tax Day Tea Party in Washington D.C.
The preamble to the Contract From America states that it is based on the principles of individual liberty, limited government and economic freedom.
It then enumerates 10 agenda items that it wants congressional candidates to follow. It also lists the vote percentages that each agenda item received in the online balloting that generated the planks:
“(1) Protect the Constitution: Require each bill to identify the specific provision of the Constitution that gives Congress the power to do what the bill does (82.03 percent).
“(2) Reject Cap & Trade:Stop costly new regulations that would increase unemployment, raise consumers prices, and weaken the nation’s global competitiveness with virtually no impact on global temperatures (72.20 percent).
“(3) Demand a Balanced Budget: Begin the Constitutional amendment process to require a balanced budget with a two-thirds majority needed for any tax hike. (69.69 percent)
“(5) Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government in Washington: Create a Blue Ribbon taskforce that engages in a complete audit of federal agencies and programs, assessing their Constitutionality, and identifying duplication, waste, ineffectiveness, and agencies and programs better left for the states or local authorities, or ripe for wholesale reform or elimination due to our efforts to restore limited government consistent with the U.S. Constitution’s meaning. (63.37 percent)
”(6) End Runaway Government Spending: Impose a statutory cap limiting the annual growth in total federal spending to the sum of the inflation rate plus the percentage of population growth. (56.57 percent).
“(7) Defund, Repeal & Replace Government-run Health Care: Defund, repeal and replace the recently passed government-run health care with a system that actually makes health care and insurance more affordable by enabling a competitive, open, and transparent free-market health care and health insurance system that isn’t restricted by state boundaries. (56.39 percent).
“(8) Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above’ Energy Policy: Authorize the exploration of proven energy reserves to reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources from unstable countries and reduce regulatory barriers to all other forms of energy creation, lowering prices and creating competition and jobs. (55.51 percent).
“(9) Stop the Pork: Place a moratorium on all earmarks until the budget is balanced, and then require a 2/3 majority to pass any earmark. (55.47 percent).
“(10) Stop the Tax Hikes: Permanently repeal all tax hikes, including those to the income, capital gains and death taxes, currently scheduled to begin in 2011. (53.38 percent).”
….”How do we win in 2010?” Barbour asked the Southern Republican Leadership Conference over the weekend. “We stick together.”
“The Democrats’ fondest hope is to see the Tea Party or other conservatives split off and start a third party,” Barbour said. “Barack Obama is … praying for the conservative vote to be split in 2010. We can’t let that happen. We’ve got to stay unified.”
Not to belabor a point, but to give you fodder for cocktail parties and family gatherings I present the following with the note that whatever they turned in to the CBO for scoring was in no way representative of the mechanisms they are building. This will prove that:
From a pdf document located at http://donyoung.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Healthsum.pdf comes the following info:
159 Ways the Senate Bill Is a Government Takeover of Health Care
Here is a list of new boards, bureaucracies, and programs created in the 2,733 page Senate health care bill, which serves as the framework for President Obama’s health proposal:
1. Grant program for consumer assistance offices (Section 1002, page 37)
2. Grant program for states to monitor premium increases (S. 1003, p. 42)
3. Committee to review administrative simplification standards (S. 1104, p. 71)
4. Demonstration program for state wellness programs (S. 1201, p. 93)
5. Grant program to establish state Exchanges (S. 1311(a), p. 130)
6. State American Health Benefit Exchanges (S. 1311(b), p. 131)
7. Exchange grants to establish consumer navigator programs (S. 1311(i), p. 150)
8. Grant program for state cooperatives (S. 1322, p. 169)
9. Advisory board for state cooperatives (S. 1322(b)(3), p. 173)
10. Private purchasing council for state cooperatives (S. 1322(d), p. 177)
11. State basic health plan programs (S. 1331, p. 201)
12. State-based reinsurance program (S. 1341, p. 226)
13. Program of risk corridors for individual and small group markets (S. 1342, p. 233)
14. Program to determine eligibility for Exchange participation (S. 1411, p. 267)
15. Program for advance determination of tax credit eligibility (S. 1412, p. 288)
16. Grant program to implement health IT enrollment standards (S. 1561, p. 370)
17. Federal Coordinated Health Care Office for dual eligible beneficiaries (S. 2602, p. 512)
18. Medicaid quality measurement program (S. 2701, p. 518)
19. Medicaid health home program for people with chronic conditions, and grants for planning same (S. 2703, p. 524)
20. Medicaid demonstration project to evaluate bundled payments (S. 2704, p. 532)
21. Medicaid demonstration project for global payment system (S. 2705, p. 536)
22. Medicaid demonstration project for accountable care organizations (S. 2706, p. 538)
23. Medicaid demonstration project for emergency psychiatric care (S. 2707, p. 540)
24. Grant program for delivery of services to individuals with postpartum depression (S. 2952(b), p. 591)
25. State allotments for grants to promote personal responsibility education programs (S. 2953, p. 596)
26. Medicare value-based purchasing program (S. 3001(a), p. 613)
27. Medicare value-based purchasing demonstration program for critical access hospitals (S. 3001(b), p. 637)
28. Medicare value-based purchasing program for skilled nursing facilities (S. 3006(a), p. 666)
29. Medicare value-based purchasing program for home health agencies (S. 3006(b), p. 668)
30. Interagency Working Group on Health Care Quality (S. 3012, p. 688)
31. Grant program to develop health care quality measures (S. 3013, p. 693)
32. Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (S. 3021, p. 712)
33. Medicare shared savings program (S. 3022, p. 728)
34. Medicare pilot program on payment bundling (S. 3023, p. 739)
35. Independence at home medical practice demonstration program (S. 3024, p. 752)
36. Program for use of patient safety organizations to reduce hospital readmission rates (S. 3025(b), p. 775)
37. Community-based care transitions program (S. 3026, p. 776)
38. Demonstration project for payment of complex diagnostic laboratory tests (S. 3113, p. 800)
39. Medicare hospice concurrent care demonstration project (S. 3140, p. 850)
40. Independent Payment Advisory Board (S. 3403, p. 982)
41. Consumer Advisory Council for Independent Payment Advisory Board (S. 3403, p. 1027)
42. Grant program for technical assistance to providers implementing health quality practices (S. 3501, p. 1043)
43. Grant program to establish interdisciplinary health teams (S. 3502, p. 1048)
44. Grant program to implement medication therapy management (S. 3503, p. 1055)
45. Grant program to support emergency care pilot programs (S. 3504, p. 1061)
46. Grant program to promote universal access to trauma services (S. 3505(b), p. 1081)
47. Grant program to develop and promote shared decision-making aids (S. 3506, p. 1088)
48. Grant program to support implementation of shared decision-making (S. 3506, p. 1091)
49. Grant program to integrate quality improvement in clinical education (S. 3508, p. 1095)
50. Health and Human Services Coordinating Committee on Women’s Health (S. 3509(a), p. 1098)
51. Centers for Disease Control Office of Women’s Health (S. 3509(b), p. 1102)
52. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Women’s Health (S. 3509(e), p. 1105)
53. Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Women’s Health (S. 3509(f), p. 1106)
54. Food and Drug Administration Office of Women’s Health (S. 3509(g), p. 1109)
55. National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council (S. 4001, p. 1114)
56. Advisory Group on Prevention, Health Promotion, and Integrative and Public Health (S. 4001(f), p. 1117)
57. Prevention and Public Health Fund (S. 4002, p. 1121)
58. Community Preventive Services Task Force (S. 4003(b), p. 1126)
59. Grant program to support school-based health centers (S. 4101, p. 1135)
60. Grant program to promote research-based dental caries disease management (S. 4102, p. 1147)
61. Grant program for States to prevent chronic disease in Medicaid beneficiaries (S. 4108, p. 1174)
62. Community transformation grants (S. 4201, p. 1182)
63. Grant program to provide public health interventions (S. 4202, p. 1188)
64. Demonstration program of grants to improve child immunization rates (S. 4204(b), p. 1200)
65. Pilot program for risk-factor assessments provided through community health centers (S. 4206, p. 1215)
66. Grant program to increase epidemiology and laboratory capacity (S. 4304, p. 1233)
67. Interagency Pain Research Coordinating Committee (S. 4305, p. 1238)
68. National Health Care Workforce Commission (S. 5101, p. 1256)
69. Grant program to plan health care workforce development activities (S. 5102(c), p. 1275)
70. Grant program to implement health care workforce development activities (S. 5102(d), p. 1279)
71. Pediatric specialty loan repayment program (S. 5203, p. 1295)
72. Public Health Workforce Loan Repayment Program (S. 5204, p. 1300)
73. Allied Health Loan Forgiveness Program (S. 5205, p. 1305)
74. Grant program for mid-career training for health professionals (S. 5206, p. 1307)
75. Grant program to fund nurse-managed health clinics (S. 5208, p. 1310)
76. Grant program to support primary care training programs (S. 5301, p. 1315)
77. Grant program to fund training for direct care workers (S. 5302, p. 1322)
78. Grant program to develop dental training programs (S. 5303, p. 1325)
79. Demonstration program to increase access to dental health care in underserved communities (S. 5304, p. 1331)
80. Grant program to promote geriatric education centers (S. 5305, p. 1334)
81. Grant program to promote health professionals entering geriatrics (S. 5305, p. 1339)
82. Grant program to promote training in mental and behavioral health (S. 5306, p. 1344)
83. Grant program to promote nurse retention programs (S. 5309, p. 1354)
84. Student loan forgiveness for nursing school faculty (S. 5311(b), p. 1360)
85. Grant program to promote positive health behaviors and outcomes (S. 5313, p. 1364)
86. Public Health Sciences Track for medical students (S. 5315, p. 1372)
87. Primary Care Extension Program to educate providers (S. 5405, p. 1404)
88. Grant program for demonstration projects to address health workforce shortage needs (S. 5507, p. 1442)
89. Grant program for demonstration projects to develop training programs for home health aides (S. 5507, p. 1447)
90. Grant program to establish primary care residency programs (S. 5508(a), p. 1458)
91. Program of payments to teaching health centers that sponsor medical residency training (S. 5508(c), p. 1462)
92. Graduate nurse education demonstration program (S. 5509, p. 1472)
93. Grant program to establish demonstration projects for community-based mental health settings (S. 5604, p. 1486)
94. Commission on Key National Indicators (S. 5605, p. 1489)
95. Quality assurance and performance improvement program for skilled nursing facilities (S. 6102, p. 1554)
96. Special focus facility program for skilled nursing facilities (S. 6103(a)(3), p. 1561)
97. Special focus facility program for nursing facilities (S. 6103(b)(3), p. 1568)
98. National independent monitor pilot program for skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities (S. 6112, p. 1589)
99. Demonstration projects for nursing facilities involved in the culture change movement (S. 6114, p. 1597)
100. Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (S. 6301, p. 1619)
101. Standing methodology committee for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (S. 6301, p. 1629)
102. Board of Governors for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (S. 6301, p. 1638)
103. Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund (S. 6301(e), p. 1656)
104. Elder Justice Coordinating Council (S. 6703, p. 1773)
105. Advisory Board on Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation (S. 6703, p. 1776)
106. Grant program to create elder abuse forensic centers (S. 6703, p. 1783)
107. Grant program to promote continuing education for long-term care staffers (S. 6703, p. 1787)
108. Grant program to improve management practices and training (S. 6703, p. 1788)
109. Grant program to subsidize costs of electronic health records (S. 6703, p. 1791)
110. Grant program to promote adult protective services (S. 6703, p. 1796)
111. Grant program to conduct elder abuse detection and prevention (S. 6703, p. 1798)
112. Grant program to support long-term care ombudsmen (S. 6703, p. 1800)
113. National Training Institute for long-term care surveyors (S. 6703, p. 1806)
114. Grant program to fund State surveys of long-term care residences (S. 6703, p. 1809)
115. CLASS Independence Fund (S. 8002, p. 1926)
116. CLASS Independence Fund Board of Trustees (S. 8002, p. 1927)
117. CLASS Independence Advisory Council (S. 8002, p. 1931)
118. Personal Care Attendants Workforce Advisory Panel (S. 8002(c), p. 1938)
119. Multi-state health plans offered by Office of Personnel Management (S. 10104(p), p. 2086)
120. Advisory board for multi-state health plans (S. 10104(p), p. 2094)
121. Pregnancy Assistance Fund (S. 10212, p. 2164)
122. Value-based purchasing program for ambulatory surgical centers (S. 10301, p. 2176)
123. Demonstration project for payment adjustments to home health services (S. 10315, p. 2200)
124. Pilot program for care of individuals in environmental emergency declaration areas (S. 10323, p. 2223)
125. Grant program to screen at-risk individuals for environmental health conditions (S. 10323(b), p. 2231)
126. Pilot programs to implement value-based purchasing (S. 10326, p. 2242)
127. Grant program to support community-based collaborative care networks (S. 10333, p. 2265)
128. Centers for Disease Control Office of Minority Health (S. 10334, p. 2272)
129. Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Minority Health (S. 10334, p. 2272)
130. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Office of Minority Health (S. 10334, p. 2272)
131. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Minority Health (S. 10334, p. 2272)
132. Food and Drug Administration Office of Minority Health (S. 10334, p. 2272)
133. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Office of Minority Health (S. 10334, p. 2272)
134. Grant program to promote small business wellness programs (S. 10408, p. 2285)
135. Cures Acceleration Network (S. 10409, p. 2289)
136. Cures Acceleration Network Review Board (S. 10409, p. 2291)
137. Grant program for Cures Acceleration Network (S. 10409, p. 2297)
138. Grant program to promote centers of excellence for depression (S. 10410, p. 2304)
139. Advisory committee for young women’s breast health awareness education campaign (S. 10413, p. 2322)
140. Grant program to provide assistance to provide information to young women with breast cancer (S. 10413, p. 2326)
141. Interagency Access to Health Care in Alaska Task Force (S. 10501, p. 2329)
142. Grant program to train nurse practitioners as primary care providers (S. 10501(e), p. 2332)
143. Grant program for community-based diabetes prevention (S. 10501(g), p. 2337)
144. Grant program for providers who treat a high percentage of medically underserved populations (S. 10501(k), p. 2343)
145. Grant program to recruit students to practice in underserved communities (S. 10501(l), p. 2344)
146. Community Health Center Fund (S. 10503, p. 2355)
147. Demonstration project to provide access to health care for the uninsured at reduced fees (S. 10504, p. 2357)
148. Demonstration program to explore alternatives to tort litigation (S. 10607, p. 2369)
149. Indian Health demonstration program for chronic shortages of health professionals (S. 1790, S. 112, p. 24)*
150. Office of Indian Men’s Health (S. 1790, S. 136, p. 71)*
151. Indian Country modular component facilities demonstration program (S. 1790, S. 146, p. 108)*
152. Indian mobile health stations demonstration program (S. 1790, S. 147, p. 111)*
153. Office of Direct Service Tribes (S. 1790, S. 172, p. 151)*
154. Indian Health Service mental health technician training program (S. 1790, S. 181, p. 173)*
155. Indian Health Service program for treatment of child sexual abuse victims (S. 1790, S. 181, p. 192)*
156. Indian Health Service program for treatment of domestic violence and sexual abuse (S. 1790, S. 181, p. 194)*
157. Indian youth telemental health demonstration project (S. 1790, S. 181, p. 204)*
158. Indian youth life skills demonstration project (S. 1790, S. 181, p. 220)*
159. Indian Health Service Director of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment (S. 1790, S. 199B, p. 258)*
*S. 10221, page 2173 of H.R. 3590 deems that S. 1790 shall be deemed as passed with certain amendments.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
The following article from the EUTimes was brought to my attention over the weekend:
A new report circulating in the Kremlin today authored by France’s Directorate-General for External Security (DGSE) and recently “obtained” by the FSB shockingly quotes French President Nicolas Sarkozy [photo top right with Obama] as stating that President Barack Obama is “a dangerous[ly] aliéné”, which translates into his, Obama, being a “mad lunatic”, or in the American vernacular, “insane”.
According to this report, Sarkozy was “appalled” at Obama’s “vision” of what the World should be under his “guidance” and “amazed” at the American Presidents unwillingness to listen to either “reason” or “logic”. Sarkozy’s meeting where these impressions of Obama were formed took place nearly a fortnight ago at the White House in Washington D.C., and upon his leaving he “scolded” Obama and the US for not listening closely enough to what the rest of the World has to say.
Apparently, as this report details, the animosity between Sarkozy and Obama arose out of how best the West can deal with the growing threat posed by rising Islamic fundamentalism. Both Sarkozy and his European neighbors had previously been supported in their efforts by the United States in forming an alliance to strengthen the integration of Muslim peoples into their societies, and has including France and Belgium moving to ban the wearing of burqa’s.
European fears over their growing Muslim populations appear to be valid as the growing immigration and birth rates of these Islamic peoples are warned is causing the “Eurabiazation” of the Continent and within a few generations will see them become the majority of nearly all of the EU Nations.
The greatest threat to these Western Nations posed by the Muslim peoples becoming the majority of their populations lies in their likelihood of destroying the Global Banking System which according to their faith is firmly rooted in “satanic” evil and “must” be replaced by an Islamic one.
[Note: Islamic banking refers to a system of banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of Islamic law (Sharia) and its practical application through the development of Islamic economics. Sharia prohibits the payment or acceptance of interest fees for the lending and accepting of money respectively, (Riba, usury) for specific terms, as well as investing in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to its principles (Haraam, forbidden).
Obama, on the other hand, doesn’t share the views of his European allies and has, instead, embarked upon a course of embracing the Muslim peoples of the World and to the shock of all has overturned the Bush era ban on the radical Swiss born Muslim Cleric Tariq Ramadan from entering the United States, last year ordered the US government bailed out General Electric Capital Corporation to became the first Western multinational to issue an Islamic bond, and this past week commanded that all of his governments security documents eliminate the words “Islamic extremism” and “jihad”.
Sarkozy in these reports further warns that by Obama’s “unrestrained” and “destabilizing” actions an already tense Global situation is growing ever more catastrophic as America’s once stalwart allies are being cast aside in favor of a New World Order where instead of the United States securing its vital energy future through conquest and war it will now do so by appeasement to some of the most violent and radical regimes on Earth, and as we can see exampled:
In Egypt…where the 30-year reign of the stalwart US ally President Hosni Mubarak is being allowed by Obama to fall so that this most vital of Middle Eastern countries can be ruled by the former head of the United Nations nuclear watchdog agency, Mohamed ElBaradei, who allowed through his appeasement the Persian Nation of Iran to gain the knowledge, equipment and expertise needed to build an atomic bomb.
In Turkey…where Obama in failing to stop, like all American Presidents before him, his Congress from passing a law blaming that critical Eurasian Nation for the 1915 Armenian genocide left Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan no choice but to recall his ambassador to the US.
In Kyrgyzstan…where Obama failed to stop a revolution against the American installed President thus allowing Russian Prime Minister Putin to achieve his goal of revolutionary change for that critical Central Asian Nation and putting in jeopardy the United States war in Afghanistan as the new Kyrgyz government prepares to throw the Americans out of their country thus depriving them of their main air supply route to their already undersupplied troops battling the Afghan Taliban.
In India…where by Obama’s failing to support the Indians fight against Pakistani backed Muslim terrorists has caused the second most powerful Asian Nation to turn towards Iran rebuffing all Western attempts to isolate them and instead of their participating in Obama’s Global Nuclear Summit have, instead, agreed to attend the Iranians.
In Pakistan…where just this week Obama gave this vital American ally a “public slap on the wrist” by denying to them the same nuclear deal he had previously given to India thus insuring the Pakistani military will cease their support for American troops in Afghanistan battling the Taliban.
In Israel…where Obama has so demoralized and demonized their once most reliable ally that Prime Minister Netanyahu has just announced he will not attend Obama’s Global Nuclear Summit because of his fears that the American President will not keep Egypt and Turkey under control thus threatening the Israelis nuclear supremacy over their Middle Eastern enemies who have sworn to destroy them.
In Brazil…where Obama has ordered his Defense Secretary Robert Gates to sign an historic defense agreement with this South American nuclear power whose President, Lula da Silva, has praised Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, slammed Israel, and has announced his intentions to visit Iran next month.
To all of these actions (and too many more to mention in this short report) Russian Military Analysts warn that Obama has pushed our world towards total global war more than any single leader since Nazi Germany’s Adolph Hitler, to which Russia and China are, likewise, preparing to confront to stop the Americans.
Most unfortunately for those Americans living under the Obama regime is that their attempts to stop the radical socialism he has pushed upon them from destroying their once great Nation has failed as new reports from the United States are showing that in under two years Obama and his cohorts have succeeded in making nearly 50% of these people support the other 50% who aren’t working. (And which really should surprise none of them as during his campaign for the Presidency he openly vowed to “redistribute the wealth”, but which history has always shown makes everyone a pauper, except for the elites that is.)
…Now to if Sarkozy’s grim and dire assessment of Obama is true or not it is not in our knowing, nor do these reports say. But, it is important to note that nearly all of the longstanding allies of the United States Obama has turned his back on are, admittedly, some really bad (to say the least) leaders who no one in their right mind would want to live under.
I have posted on this, but here is an interesting discussion on the subject of the “army” created in the health care bill. Please take 8 min and listen.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 2 so far )
I am happy to report the Tea Party Express made a stop in my hometown today with two thousand people attending the rally. Not bad considering Traverse City has a population of 15,000 people. There were four anti-rally protestors who stood across the street and peacefully held signs in support of the president. We had absoluetely no trouble, for which I was relieved and thankful.
It was a beautiful day and a wonderful time with speakers, politicians, entertainers and a sense of fellowship and patriotism. Speakers included Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox speaking on the lawsuit against Obamacare, Former Michigan State Congressmen Jack Hoogendyk, Linda Goldthorpe who is running for Bart Stupak’s former seat (I love to say that), Darla Dewald from Resistnet and other patriotic activists. Entertainers included Lloyd Marcus, whom we had seen in DC back in September.
Here are some photos of today’s Tea Party Express visit in Traverse City, MI:
Here is the blogpost from the TeapartyExpress.orgRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( 11 so far )
Consider rhetoric like this:
These darlings in the Tea Party movement are quite afraid of violent rhetoric. Let us use this. We should begin to create fake accounts, and post such rhetoric and watch as they get extremely upset…it is quite funny to watch. I posted something similar (farther down the page) to this on the Tea Party patriots website and instantly stirred the hornets nest. If we want to corrupt the image of this short-lived populist movement, we should be promoting violence in the name of the movement. Post on their websites and bring the radical rhetoric to their rallies, especially on 4/15.
Consider rhetoric like this:
The Invisible Tea Party
My proclamation is simple: the current Tea Party Movement needs more violence. There is a coming insurrection in this country towards our worthless government and this movement is the vehicle to deliver this momentous change.
Many will mock and preach out against this type of activism, the most cynical would not even call it activism, but do let the cowards fool you. Everything is about to change. Not through a ballot box, not through elected officials, not through any system man has conceived to rule himself. The change will come from the minds of the bravest TPPs and his or her methods will be considered very extreme by those who fear for his/her societal or ruling position.
The mainstream Tea Party Movement that controls this site is afraid of posts like these and often deletes and suspends free thinkers such as ourselves. Such cowardice can not stand in such a beautiful movement
More to follow…
The Invisible Tea PartyRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
« Previous Entries