Every Honest American Needs To Read This Before Tuesday
After alleged ACORN voter fraud in Minnesota, the alleged Voter Fraud in NY23, coupled by the way the so called “counts” were handled, I am extremely concerned about Tuesday’s special election in Massachusetts.
In Minnesota only partial counts were done and in a very shady and seemingly unconstitutional manner, based on what I had read in the WSJ online:
Consider the inconsistencies: One county “found” 100 new votes for Mr. Franken, due to an asserted clerical error. Decision? Add them. Ramsey County (St. Paul) ended up with 177 more votes than were recorded election day. Decision? Count them. Hennepin County (Minneapolis, where I voted — once, to my knowledge) came up with 133 fewer votes than were recorded by the machines. Decision? Go with the machines’ tally. All told, the recount in 25 precincts ended up producing more votes than voters who signed in that day…..Thus, citizens’ right to vote — the right to vote! — was made subject to political parties’ gaming strategies. Insiders agree that Mr. Franken’s team played a far more savvy game than Mr. Coleman’s. The margin of Mr. Franken’s current lead is partly the product of a successful what’s-mine-is-mine-what’s-yours-is-vetoed strategy, and of the Coleman team’s failure to counter it.
I just feel deep down in my gut those who seek to buy votes to pass unconstitutional legislation, will not hesitate, time after time to fix elections. In my humble opinion, they have done it twice this cycle alone, they will not hesitate to do it again. They feel they must put down the “counter revolution”. Their disdain for teaparty participants is well known and blatant. It is well known Massachusetts voting machines are easily hacked. I will attempt to highlight for you here, in gross detail, how they are doing it. Please, pay close attention. It is important for your country.
Here’s how they do it:
They HIRE operatives:
Stop the Tea- Baggers! Direct a Progressive Campaign Office
Date: 2010-01-08, 6:25PM CST
Reply to: see below
WHOSE AGENDA WILL WIN IN 2010? YOU DECIDE.
Change takes work. After the 2008 Election, we know what’s possible when millions of people commit themselves to creating the world they want to see – but we also know that one election is only the beginning. Across the country, the struggle for human rights, marriage equality, and reproductive rights continues. To counter the hysteria and lies of Glenn Beck and other talking heads, progressives need to get organized and get activated – and we don’t have a moment to lose!!
We’re hiring Directors to run 32 Canvass Offices across the United States.
Qualified candidates are:
- Committed to and motivated by progressive politics and social change.
- Leaders, with the ability to think strategically and motivate a team.
- Goal-oriented, excellent communicators, team players.
- Experience in hiring, training and supervising staff or volunteers is preferred. Previous field or canvassing experience is a plus.
- Recruitment: Build a team of 15-50 canvassers by recruiting from within the local community and developing your strongest staff into leadership positions within the office and in the field.
- Canvassing: Get on the Frontlines of some of the most crucial campaigns of our time! Work on the ground bringing progressive change to America!
- Hours: 80-100 hours/week
Grassroots Campaigns is immediately hiring in Chicago as well as the following locations: CA, CO, DC, IL, MA, MN, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA.
- Compensation: $24000 a year. Healthcare available.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
They actually have proven strategies on how to steal an election:
Here I present three links which need to be read by every single voting American. These are serious bit by bit how to’s – exactly what to do and how to do it – mind boggling! Take a deep breath and read:
I worried about highlighting this information, but honestly, as it was pointed out by a friend of mine – those who WOULD do this already know. It’s us, the American voter who does not, but NEEDS to know this information.
Massachusetts is asking for Republican poll monitors. Apparently there was not trouble finding enough ACORN and SEIU members to staff the Democrat Poll Watcher side. I am begging you, for your country, if you live in Massachusetts, PLEASE be a poll monitor Tuesday!
A very good site is BlackboxVoting.org which I recommend you book mark and refer to often this year as elections approach. If you can afford to donate to them I urge you to do so. I will also post it to our sister site www.WatchdogCentral.org for safe keeping too. On Sunday they printed the following advice in a very worthwhile article I suggest you read entitled WHAT TO DO ABOUT MASSACHUSETTS which I have included a snippet from here:
WHAT EVERYONE CAN DO TO HELP WITH PUBLIC AUTHENTICATION
“Poll watching” is a good and important thing to do, but it does very little to protect results. Let’s assume that the political parties and various members of the public will get out there and poll watch, to make sure that registered voters can vote and no non-legitimate votes get into the pool.
Nowadays, with computerized counting and absentee voting, two key steps are removed from public right to see and authenticate:
(1) Computerized counting removes public right to see and authenticate the count. After the fact audits do not replace or restore this. One of the “essential steps” is the original count, and no “after the fact” procedure — especially one which takes place after ballots are transported — can replace public right to see and authenticate the original count.
(2) Absentee voting removes public right to see who actually casts each vote.
So what can we do? I say that citizens both in and outside of Massachusetts can help protect the election, because we can all help pinpoint municipalities that merit special vigilance.
THE SEA IS VAST AND EACH CITIZEN’S BOAT IS SMALL
Massachusetts has 351 election jurisdictions. We can help Massachusetts residents pick locations to watch — and “watch” does NOT mean just during the live election. Election Night and the days following the election are perhaps even more important!
Those of us who live outside Massachusetts can help locate possible problem areas. How? By Googling around to see where there were anomalies, allegations, election complaints, or irregularities in the past. Tune into local races, like past mayor, sheriff or town council elections. Flag locations of interest by e-mailing them to email@example.com or posting information here or in the Massachusetts section of this Web site.
ACUSHNET — April 16, 2008: “As questions swirl around the shredding of absentee ballot envelopes just two days after the April 7 town election…”
Yep. Let’s put Acushnet on the Watch List. I’d also add Methuen, where LHS Associates is located (and where a family member of an LHS guy was working for the city); and Lawrence. Please share your nominations for Massachusetts Watch List municipalities!
– – – – – – –
QUICK PRIMER: UNIQUE ASPECTS OF MASSACHUSETTS ELECTIONS
1. They don’t run elections by counties, but instead by municipalities. Massachusetts municipalities can be found on the Black Box Voting .ORG Web site in the Massachusetts section, here’s the link:
This is an interactive site where you can help archive information you find within each municipality and for the state as a whole.
2. Massachusetts uses computerized voting machines (mostly the Diebold/Premier Accuvote scanners, with a few antiquated ES&S Optech scanners scattered around), they have a “paper trail” but do not allow the public to watch the counting of the paper ballots, and the state imposes restrictions on candidates seeking recounts which can block ability to recount if margins exceed a certain threshold.
3. Massachusetts does not have Wild West-style vote by mail, and places at least some restrictions on absentee voting, such as the requirement to request an absentee ballot. That said, in this election they’ve been pushing pretty hard for in-person requests and in-person absentee voting. That is somewhat troubling.
4. By and large, Massachusetts election officials don’t use the Diebold/Premier “GEMS” central tabulator. LHS Associates DOES use it, to prepare the memory cards, and LHS sometimes lets certain election officials also have it and shows them how to make their own memory cards.
RECONCILING BALLOTS, POLL BOOKS, EARLY/FINAL COUNTS, AND POLL TAPES
This is the method used by Richard Hayes Phillips and Paddy Shaffer to spot impossible numbers in Ohio in the 2004 general election, and this simple kind of audit is still one of the best ways to spot problems!
1. The number of people who sign in to the poll book should match the number of votes cast. Sometimes it can be off by one or two, but in that case, you will always have one or two FEWER votes than the number of people who signed in. Any number off by more than one or two, or any time there are more votes than voters, you’ve got an anomaly (in the first case) or an impossible number (if more votes than voters). Such discrepancies merit a loud shout.
2. The results should not show a large variance from initial results to final results (which are certified several days after the election), at least, not without an explanation and documents to back it up.
3. The numbers on the poll tapes should: (a) have correct date and times; (b) match the initial results — sometimes you have to add poll tape plus absentee plus machine-unreadable ballots; (c) should be signed by poll workers (d) should have header and footer information intact and (e) should have signed, time-stamped “zero results” attached. Any discrepancies need to be red-flagged.
4. The number of ballots delivered, used, unused, and spoiled should appear on a polling place reconciliation form signed by poll workers, and the numbers need to add up. Any location that fails to account for its blank (unused) ballots needs to be red-flagged.
MOST AMERICANS DON’T UNDERSTAND WHERE THE BIG RISKS ARE WITH VOTE BY MAIL
Picture this: Suppose you have people dumping REAL voters into the voter registration list, without their knowledge. This is possible by insiders, in states with Internet voter registration, and by outsiders, by copying names out of phone books or just finding lists of addresses. Some of these people will be duplicates and are weeded out. But after dups are removed, what will remain is a whole bunch of REAL names on the list for people who rarely vote (thus were not registered) and are unaware that they are even registered. This is the real risk for Internet registration, and for the so-called “voter registration modernization” which heads us toward dumping everyone on the rolls based on driver’s licenses etc., and for the kinds of violations publicized with ACORN.
When you combine voter list stuffing with vote by mail, you open up a huge vector for fraud: Insiders casting votes in the name of real people who are registered voters but unlikely to vote.
In other words, the risk for large, wholesale vote-by-mail fraud is not with some dead guys, nor is it with the non-matching signatures. The real risks are with the signatures that DO match and the voters who are REAL, but don’t vote and who may not even know they are registered. As for faking the sig match: This is a trivial little end-run but merits a separate write-up.
Now, when you start pushing people to come in personally to apply and drop off absentee ballots, you also add risks for an insider operation for counterfeit absentee voting, by eliminating post office records. You also don’t have to deal with the tricky little detail of where to mail a bunch of unasked-for ballots. Absentee applications can magically appear (a bunch of people “dropped them off”) and voted absentee ballots for the matching names can sprout like mushrooms (people “dropped them off”, you know).
Absentee voting already has a rich and proven history of fraud, just ask any Appalachian state, and is being ramped up in Massachusetts for this election. And it’s a bit troubling.
Here’s one strategy that can be used to detect counterfeit absentee-dumping: Because it requires an insider, there will be considerable variation among the 351 municipalities as to whether insider absentee fraud is doable. So by comparing the percentage of absentee votes between municipalities, it should be possible to pick out locations with higher-than-normal absentee participation.
VOTING MACHINE FORENSICS
For more detailed examination of voting machine and tabulator functionality, here are some of the diagnostic reports available by request. These are all considered non-proprietary and fall under public records laws.
POLLING PLACE VOTING MACHINE AUDIT TAPES: Each polling place voting machine can print an audit tape. Typically they just print the results tape, but there are two additional options: The AccuVote machines can also print a “long tape” which shows results in more detail, including blank ballots; and they can print an “Audit Tape”, which shows important information like when the machine was turned off or on, whether someone pushed an override button, and so forth.
CENTRAL TABULATOR AUDIT LOGS: Most Massachusetts locations don’t use the central machine that adds up multiple polling place results, but some jurisdictions, like Boston and Cambridge, may use the GEMS central tabulator. If so, GET THE AUDIT LOG. Get it in electronic form. This will show many different events, all of them important. This central tabulator runs on Windows, so also request an electronic copy of the Windows Event Log, the Windows System Log, and the Windows Administrative log. GEMS runs over 80 different kinds of diagnostic reports; here are links to examples:
One of the most useful reports is in sample 8, which shows whether duplicate memory cards were created. The example here shows one precinct that had an extra memory card (ballot box) created, but in Putnam County Florida after the 2004 election, every precinct had 2-3 memory cards (ballot boxes). This is important information for tracking chain of custody.
For more information, such as how to request public records, or details on looking at audit logs or automating collection of preliminary results, go to our Tool Kit page: http://www.blackboxvoting.org/toolkit.html — both the 2008 and the earlier Tool Kit contain many valuable suggestions.
It is important to note that high on the coming agenda is Universal Voter Registration, which if allowed to pass will Permanently degrade the sanctity of the American vote going forward.
If you live in Massachusetts, I am asking you to please consider voting for Scott Brown.
If you live outside Massachusetts and wish to help, they are looking for phone bank helpers (from your home in any state). I am asking you to follow the recommendations of BlackboxVoting.org. Of course, Scott Brown for Senate is accepting cash donations as well.