Don’t Forget The Impending UN Battle For Your Guns
Disguised as legislation to help in the fight against “terrorism,” “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates,” the U.N.’s Small Arms Treaty is nothing more than a massive, GLOBAL gun control scheme.
If passed by the U.N. and ratified by the U.S. Senate, the U.N.’s Small Arms Treaty would almost certainly FORCE national governments to:
- Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;
- CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);
- BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;
- Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION.
2. Those who trade liberty for security have neither. ~John Adams
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.