The foundation of your government is no longer the Constitution, America. Your government is run now by the principles of Rules For Radicals.
Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat…. [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time….”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside… every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’…
“…any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments…. Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target…’
“One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other.” (pps.127-134)
Glenn Beck on the Apollo Alliance- The Most Important Story Perhaps in American History (video)
The Real AstroTurf By INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY
Free Speech: The White House and Congress claim the anti-ObamaCare uprising is artificially organized. But the violent — even racist — union counterattacks, urged on by Democrats, are the real Rent-a-Mobs… Indeed, it is the opposition to this opposition that is aggressively and meticulously organized. White House deputy chief of staff Jim Messina last week gave the order to “push back twice as hard.” And the national field director of the union-backed Health Care for America Now (HCAN) on Aug. 4 apparently sent out a four-page, single-spaced, 2,500-word-plus “how to bully” memo. The document, featured on the Talking Points Memo Web site, says “it’s important that you take away right-wingers’ opportunities to talk with reporters.” It tells operatives to “confiscate signs or leaflets” of those opposing ObamaCare. It adds: “Make sure that you assign marshals to take care of moving the crowd.” Human Events recently exposed a memo from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi stating that congressional Democratic leaders and the White House are “working in close coordination with” HCAN and other union-backed groups in organizing a pro-ObamaCare PR blitz this month…
Two Appropriate Quotes For The Day- FIGHT BACK AMERICA
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson
“The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy.” Charles De Montesquieu
Sebelius calls her SEIU “brothers and sisters” to battle; Dennis Rivera decries “terrorist tactics” By Michelle Malkin
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius held a brief conference call with SEIU members this afternoon. She hailed them as her “brothers and sisters” and urged them to show up at town hall meetings. She gave the same stultifying mini-lecture about the sanctity of Medicare. “Change is not easy,” she droned. “We need to roll up our sleeves.” No mention of how SEIU thugs rolled up their sleeves and attacked a black conservative protester in St. Louis or ran interference in Tampa Bay. In an attempt to reassure SEIU members that senior citizens would not suffer under Obamacare, Sebelius said “Saving lives saves dollars.” Which might come as news to Zeke Emanuel. Sebelius thanked an SEIU member who showed up at the Tampa Bay melee and urged more to get involved. “Keep doing what you’re doing.”SEIU heavy Dennis Rivera then took over, taking calls from scripted SEIU members who read statements (one of which was painfully, barely coherent).Rivera closed by railing against the “radical fringe” of “right-wingers” and urged his “Purple Army” to fight “terrorist tactics.”
SEIU IN ACTION:
A Little Light Reading Tonight? – Here’s the Health Care Bill
The more of us that read it, the more they will HAVE to read it.
I must ask these two questions: If the bill is so very good and will make so many of us happy, why then does it not take effect until AFTER the next Presidential election?
I must also ask if it’s so good, why will Senators and Congresspeople not even entertain the idea of scrapping their special health care plan and opting in?
Hey Prez – You’re Living in an Alternate Reality by Peter Fleckman
“Cost” – The President again uses his straw man of “if we do nothing”. As you can see from the Director of CBO the Government will expand spending and will not reduce spending to a corresponding degree. Additionally the Government tries the old misdirection of only using a 10 year projection.
Let’s take a look beyond 10 years shall we? If this HC Monstrosity Bill is passed then we can be assured it will be around a lot longer than 10 years. It turns out that the Joint Economic Committee found that the President’s Health Care Obamanation will be insufficient in funds to the tune of $9.2 Trillion. You can read all about that here – House Health Care Bill yields $9.2 trillion in New Debt.
So, Mr. President, you and your cronies have repeatedly tried the Three Ds, Deception, Distortion, and Distraction. They are not working. They haven’t been working. They will fail repeatedly if you continue to use them. Your Reality Check site is a teachable moment: Mr. President, you and your buddies, live in an alternate reality far far away from the actual reality that Americans are living daily.
URGENT- Take a few moments to watch these three short videos. The TRUTH is before us, my friends
Obama Wants Single Payer (video)
http://www.youtube.co… watch this whole thread– under three minutes of ACTUAL TRUTH about the plan
Don’t Miss Barney Frank’s Own Words On Single Payer (video)
http://www.youtube.co… (just over one minute)
More Truth (video)
http://www.youtube.co… (under two minutes)