Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9w . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9L to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.
- 385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
- 4415 San Jacinto Street Co
- ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN Associates
- ACORN Beneficial Association
- ACORN Beverly Y LLC
- ACORN Campaign Services
- ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
- ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
- ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
- ACORN Community Land Association
- ACORN Community Land Association of IL
- ACORN Community Land Association of LA
- ACORN Community Land Association of PA
- ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
- ACORN Cultural Trust
- ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
- ACORN Fair Housing
- ACORN Fund
- ACORN Housing Corp.
- ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
- ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
- ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
- ACORN Institute
- ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
- ACORN Management Corp.
- ACORN National Broadcasting Network
- ACORN Services
- ACORN Television In Action For Communities
- ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
- ACORN Tenants Union
- Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
- Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
- American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
- American Home Childcare Providers Association
- American Institute for Social Justice
- Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
- Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
- Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
- Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
- Austin Organizing and Support Center
- Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
- Boston Organizing and Support Center
- Broad Street Corp.
- California Community Network
- Chicago Organizing and Support Center
- Chief Organizer Fund
- Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
- Citizens Action Research Project
- Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
- Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
- Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
- Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
- Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
- Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
- Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
- Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
- Elysian Fields Partnership
- Fifteenth Street Corp.
- Floridians for All PAC
- Franklin ACORN Housing
- Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
- Greenwell Springs Corp.
- Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
- Houston Organizing and Support Center
- KABF Radio
- KNON Radio
- Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
- Living Wage Resource Center
- Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
- Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
- Metro Technical Institute
- Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
- Montana Radio Network
- Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
- Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
- National Center for Jobs and Justice
- New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
- New Orleans Community Housing Organization
- New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
- New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
- Orgainzers Forum
- Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
- People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
- Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
- Project Vote
- SEIU Local 100
- SEIU Local 880
- Service Workers Action Team
- Shrevport Community Television
- Site Fighters
- Sixth Avenue Corp.
- Social Policy
- Southern Training Center
- St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
- St. Louis Tax Reform Group
- Texas ACORN Housing Corp
- Wal-Mart Workers Association
- Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
- Working Families Association
- A Community Resource Network
- ACORN Foundation
- ACORN International
- Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
- Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp.
List of theACORN COUNCIL from US House of Representatives Report
1. Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (“ACORN”)
2. ACORN National Office: Brooklyn, NY
3. ACORN Bronx, NY
4. ACORN Brooklyn, NY
5. ACORN Buffalo, NY
6. ACORN Hempstead, NY
7. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Brooklyn, NY
8. PROJECT VOTE Brooklyn, NY
9. MHANY Brooklyn, NY
10. ACORN National Office: Washington, D.C.
11. ACORN Washington, DC
12. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Washington, DC
13. ACORN Political 1334 G St, NW Suite B Washington, DC 20005
14. AISJ Washington, DC
15. ACORN National Office: Little Rock, AR
16. ACORN Pine Bluff, AR
17. ACORN Housing Corporation Little Rock, AR
18. ACHC Little Rock, AR
19. ANP Little Rock, AR
20. PROJECT VOTE Little Rock, AR
21. KABF Little Rock, AR
22. SEIU LOCAL 100 Little Rock, AR 72206
23. ACORN National Office: Phoenix, AZ
24. ACORN Glendale, AZ
25. ACORN Mesa, AZ
26. ACORN Tucson, AZ
27. ACORN Housing Corporation Phoenix, AZ
28. ACORN National Office: Dallas, TX
29. ACORN Arlington, TX
30. ACORN Dallas, TX
31. ACORN El Paso, TX
32. ACORN Ft. Worth, TX
33. ACORN Houston, TX
34. ACORN Irving, TX
35. ACORN San Antonio, TX
36. ACORN Research Dallas, TX
37. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Dallas, TX
38. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Houston, TX
39. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Antonio, TX
40. AGAPE Dallas, TX
41. SEIU LOCAL 100 Corpus Christi, TX
42. SEIU LOCAL 100 Dallas, TX
43. SEIU LOCAL 100 Houston, TX
44. SEIU LOCAL 100 San Antonio, TX
45. ACORN National Office: Boston, MA
46. ACORN Boston, MA
47. ACORN Brockton, MA
48. ACORN Springfield, MA
49. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Boston, MA
50. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Springfield, MA
51. ACORN National Office: New Orleans, LA
52. ACORN Baton Rouge, LA
53. ACORN Lake Charles, LA
54. ACORN New Orleans, LA
55. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Orleans, LA
56. Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing Organization New Orleans, LA
57. ALERT New Orleans, LA
58. AISJ New Orleans, LA
59. SEIU LOCAL 100 Baton Rouge, LA
60. SEIU LOCAL 100 Lake Charles, LA
61. SEIU LOCAL 100 New Orleans, LA
62. SEIU LOCAL 100 Shreveport, LA
63. HOTROC New Orleans, LA
64. ACORN Bay Point, CA
65. ACORN Fresno, CA
66. ACORN Los Angeles, CA
67. ACORN Oakland, CA
68. ACORN Sacramento, CA
69. ACORN San Bernardino, CA
70. ACORN San Diego, CA
71. ACORN San Francisco, CA
72. ACORN San Jose, CA
73. ACORN Santa Ana, CA
74. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Fresno, CA
75. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Los Angeles, CA
76. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Oakland, CA
77. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Sacramento, CA
78. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Diego, CA
79. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Jose, CA
80. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Santa Ana, CA
81. ACORN Aurora, CO
82. ACORN Denver, CO
83. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Denver, CO
84. ACORN Bridgeport, CT
85. ACORN Hartford, CT
86. ACORN Waterbury, CT
87. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Bridgeport, CT
88. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Haven, CT
89. ACORN 408 East 8th St. Wilmington, DE
90. ACORN Ft. Lauderdale, FL
91. ACORN Hialeah, FL
92. ACORN Jacksonville, FL
93. ACORN Lake Worth, FL
94. ACORN Miami, FL
95. ACORN Orlando, FL
96. ACORN St. Petersburg, FL
97. ACORN c/o the Progressive Center Tallahassee, FL
98. ACORN Tampa, FL
99. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Miami, FL
100. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Orlando, FL
101. Floridians For All Miami, FL
102. ACORN Atlanta, GA
103. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Atlanta, GA
104. ACORN Honolulu, HI
105. ACORN Chicago, IL
106. ACORN Springfield, IL
107. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Chicago, IL
108. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION of IL
109. SEIU LOCAL 880 Chicago, IL
110. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, IL
111. SEIU LOCAL 880 Harvey, IL
112. SEIU LOCAL 880 Peoria, IL
113. SEIU LOCAL 880 Rock Island, IL
114. SEIU LOCAL 880 Springfield, IL
115. ACORN Indianapolis, IN
116. ACORN IA
117. Peace and Social Justice Center of South Central Kansas Wichita, KS
118. ACORN Louisville, KY
119. ACORN Baltimore, MD
120. ACORN Hyattsville, MD
121. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Baltimore, MD
122. ACORN Detroit, MI
123. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Detroit, MI
124. Edison Neighborhood Center Kalamazoo, MI
125. ACORN St. Paul, MN
126. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Paul, MN
127. ACORN Financial Justice Center St. Paul, MN
128. ACORN Kansas City, MO
129. ACORN St. Louis, MO
130. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Kansas City, MO
131. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Louis, MO
132. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, MO
133. SEIU LOCAL 880 St. Louis, MO
134. ACORN Jersey City, NJ
135. ACORN Newark, NJ
136. ACORN Paterson, NJ
137. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Jersey City, NJ
138. ACORN Albuquerque, NM
139. ACORN Las Cruces, NM
140. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Albuquerque, NM
141. ACORN Charlotte, NC
142. ACORN Cincinnati, OH
143. ACORN Cleveland, OH
144. ACORN Columbus, OH
145. ACORN Toledo, OH
146. Lagrange Village Council Toledo, OH
147. ACORN Portland, OR
148. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Portland, OR
149. ACORN Allentown, PA
150. ACORN Harrisburg, PA
151. ACORN Philadelphia, PA
152. ACORN Pittsburgh, PA
153. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
154. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
155. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Pittsburgh, PA
156. ACORN Providence, RI
157. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Providence, RI
158. ACORN Memphis, TN 38104
159. ACORN Norfolk, VA
160. ACORN Richmond, VA
161. ACORN Burien, WA
162. ACORN Milwaukee, WI
163. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Milwaukee, WI
164. ACORN Beverly, L.L.C.
165. ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
166. Arkansas Community Housing Corporation
167. ACORN Community Land Association, Inc.
168. ACORN Community Land Association Albuquerque NM
169. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana Baltimore MD
170. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana New Orleans LA
171. ACORN Community Land Association of Pennsylvania, Inc.
172. ACORN Community Land Association of IL.
173. ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center, Inc.
174. ACORN Fair Housing, A Project Of American Institute Washington DC
175. Arkansas ACORN Fair Housing, Inc.
176. New Mexico ACORN Fair Housing Albuquerque NM
177. ACORN Fair Housing Washington DC
178. ACORN Housing 1 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
179. ACORN Housing 2 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
180. ACORN Housing 2, Inc.
181. ACORN Housing Affordable Loans, LLC
182. ACORN Housing Corporation, Inc.
183. Desert Rose Homes, L.L.C.
184. Franklin ACORN Housing, Inc.
185. Mott Haven ACORN Housing Development Fund
186. Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
187. New Orleans Community Housing Organization, Inc.
188. ACORN Community Land Association of Illinois
189. Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corporation
190. Broad Street Corporation
191. Elysian Fields Corporation
192. ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corporation
193. ACORN 2005 Housing Development FUND CORPORATION
194. ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corporation
195. Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
196. Elysian Fields Partnership
197. Fifteenth Street Corporation
198. New York ACORN Housing Company Inc
199. Development Fund Corporation
200. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc
201. Baltimore Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
202. Chicago Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
203. Houston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
204. 5301 McDougall Corporation
205. New Mexico Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
206. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
207. Phoenix Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
208. 385 Palmetto Street Housing Development Fund Corporation
209. Sixth Avenue Corporation
210. 4415 San Jacinto Street Corporation
211. St. Louis Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
212. St. Louis Tax Reform Group, Inc.
213. Greenwell Springs Corporation
214. Austin Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
215. Boston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
216. American Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
217. American Workers Association
218. Baton Rouge Association of School Employees, Inc.
219. Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council
220. Illinois Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
221. Labor Link, Inc.
222. Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center, Inc.
223. Missouri Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
224. Middle South Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
225. Wal-Mart Alliance for Reform Now, Inc.
226. Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
227. Working Families Association, Inc.
228. Wal-Mart Workers Association, Inc.
229. People Organizing Workfare Workers/ACORN/CWA, Inc.
230. Texas United City-County Employees, Inc.
231. Texas United School Employees, Inc.
232. United Labor Foundation of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
233. United Security Workers of America
234. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs
235. SEIU Local 100
236. SEIU Local 880
237. Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
238. Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
239. Affiliated Media Foundation Movement, Inc.
240. Allied Media Projects, Inc.
241. ACORN National Broadcasting Network, Inc.
242. Alabama Radio Movement, Inc. (Dissolved)
243. ACORN Television in Action for Communities, Inc.
244. California Community Television Network
245. Flagstaff Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
246. Iowa ACORN Broadcasting Corporation
247. Maricopa Community Television Project, Inc.
248. Montana Radio Network, Inc.
249. Radio New Mexico, Inc.
250. Shreveport Community Television, Inc.
251. Crescent City Broadcasting Corporation
252. KABF Radio
253. KNON Radio
254. ACORN Institute, Inc.
255. ACORN Institute Inc. Washington DC
256. ACORN Institute Dallas TX
257. ACORN Institute Inc. New Orleans LA
258. American Institute for Social Justice, Inc.
259. Association for Rights of Citizens, Inc.
260. New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
261. Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs, Inc.
262. Project Vote/Voting for America, Inc.
263. ACORN Tenant Union Training & Organizing Project, Inc.
264. ACORN Law for Education Representation & Training, Inc.
265. American Environmental Justice Project, Inc.
266. ACORN International, Inc.
267. Environmental Justice Training Project, Inc.
268. Movement for Economic Justice, Education & Training Center, Inc.
269. Missouri Tax Justice Research Project, Inc.
270. ACORN Beneficial Association, Inc.
271. ACORN Canada
272. ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association, Inc.
273. ACORN Campaign to Raise the Minimum Wage, Inc.
274. ACORN Cultural Trust, Inc.
275. ACORN Dual Language Community Academy
276. ACORN Fund, Inc.
277. ACORN Foster Parents, Inc.
278. ACORN Institute Canada
279. ACORN Political Action Committee, Inc.
280. ACORN Tenants’ Union, Inc.
281. Community Training for Environmental Justice, Inc.
282. Connecticut Working Families
283. Democracy for America
284. Hammurabi Fund, Inc.
285. McLellan Multi-Family Corporation
286. Metro Technical Institute, Inc.
287. New Party National Committee, Inc.
288. Volunteers for America, Inc.
289. Volunteers for California, Inc.
290. Volunteers for Missouri, Inc.
291. ACORN Management Corporation
292. Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
293. ACORN Associates, Inc.
294. ACORN Associates Inc. Albuquerque NM
295. ACORN Campaign Services, Inc.
296. ACORN Services, Inc.
297. Citizens Consulting, Inc.
298. Chief Organizer Fund, Inc.
299. Citizens Services, Inc.
300. People’s Equipment Resource Corporation, Inc.
301. National Center for Jobs & Justice
302. Service Workers Action Team
303. Living Wage Resource Center
304. American Home Childcare Providers Association
305. Association for the Rights of Citizens Inc
306. California Community Network
307. Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
308. Citizens Action Research Project
309. Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage & Labor Peace
310. Citizens for Future Progress
311. Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
312. Floridians for All PAC
313. Greenville Community Charter School Inc
314. Student Minimum Wage Action Campaign
315. Site Fighters
316. Social Policy
317. Southern Training Center
318. ACORN Votes
319. Communities Voting Together
320. Arkansas ACORN Political Action Committee
321. Arkansas New Party
322. California APAC
323. Citizens for April Troope
324. Colorado Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
325. Citizens Campaign for Fair Work
326. Citizens Services Society, Inc.
327. Clean Government APAC
328. Community Voices Together
329. Community Real Estate Processing, Inc.
330. Council Beneficial Association
331. Council Health Plan
332. Desert Rose Homeowners’ Association
333. District of Columbia APAC
334. Friends of Wendy Foy
335. Illinois APAC
336. Illinois New Party
337. Institute for Worker Education
338. Jefferson Area Public Employees
339. Jefferson Area School Employees
340. Local 100 Health & Welfare Fund
341. Local 100 Political Action Committee
342. Local 100 Retirement Fund
343. Local 880 PAC
344. Local 880 Political PAC
345. Louisiana APAC
346. Maryland APAC
347. Massachusetts APAC
348. Missouri APAC
349. Mutual Housing Association of New York Neighborhood Restore
350. Neighbors for Arthelia Ray
351. Neighbors for Maria Torres
352. Neighbors for Ted Thomas
353. New Mexico APAC
354. New Orleans Campaign for Living Wage Committee
355. New York APAC
356. Oregon APAC
357. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs Workers Organization, Inc.
358. Pennsylvania APAC
359. Progressive Houston
360. Progressive St. Louis
361. Rhode Island APAC
(No Column This Weekend- More Updates Monday)
DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL-1,000 Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out! [Video]
AARP Organizers Cancel ‘Listening Session’ After Participants Refuse to ‘Keep Their Comments Quiet’ (Video)
If the AARP isn’t going to support their folks, time to cancel your membership.
Pelosi Says Concerned Vocal Americans Are Bringing Swastikas To Town Hall Meetings (Video)
Opponents of ObamaCare Shut Out in Tampa Townhall
Anyone who visibly opposed ObamaCare was denied access to meeting and were forced to stand outside. The angry mob got angrier when the news spread that Tampa’s Congresswoman Kathy Castor (D) had left the building refusing to answer any questions. Sources inside the meeting said Rep. Castor actually spoke for 15 minutes then snuck out, stating it wasn’t really her event. Several police reports have been filed by people who stated the SEIU injured them while trying to shut them out of the building. Tampa Tribune article and video at link above.
Liberal Talk Radio Host Mike Malloy Hopes Conservative Glenn Beck Commits Suicide on TV
Liberal talk radio host Mike Malloy lashed out at conservative commentator Glenn Beck, who has a program on the Fox News Channel, saying he hopes Beck commits suicide “on camera,” particularly given that suicide “is rampant in his family” and that Beck apparently is “self-destructive.” “I have good news to report,” said Malloy on his Aug. 4 radio program. “Glenn Beck appears closer to suicide. I’m hoping that he does it on camera.” “Suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction,” said Malloy, “I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months.” The Mike Malloy Show is nationally syndicated, and Malloy was one of the original hosts of the liberal Air America network. The Glenn Beck Program is broadcast on the Fox News Channel.
Mike Malloy : Mike@mikemalloy.com
Kathy Bay : Kathy@mikemalloy.com
IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH LOGIN OR PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Web Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR AFFILIATE RELATIONS (only!) contact…..
Mike Malloy Radio Productions LLC
FOR ADVERTISER SALES (only!) contact………
Mike Malloy Radio Productions LLC
AUTOMATED RESPONSE (recieved after complaint)
Thank you for supporting the Mike Malloy Program!
Because Mike receives so many emails supporting his program he is able to read and/or respond to only a few. We’re sorry yours is not one Mike will read.
However, we do appreciate your ongoing support during a time when the talk radio spectrum is filled with slime such as Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck and O’Reilly and an entire stable of right-wing talking heads who despise America and seek its destruction.
Further, the blogosphere is suddenly infested with pathetic right-wing nuts who are otherwise unemployable and desperately seeking notoriety no matter what sort of lie they publish. The garbage they dump attracts the same cloud of flies as does a dung heap.
Therefore your ongoing support is deeply appreciated.
Thank you for writing and for tuning in.
MIKE MALLOY PROGRAM
MSNBC and CO SLAMS AMERICANS WHO OPPOSE HEALTH CARE
Free speach rights, they think, only applies to those on the LEFT!
Last night, while many of us were preparing for bed, the Left-wing propaganda machine was hard at work. On MSNBC’s late-night Rachel Maddow Show, American Majority and other grassroots organizations were the subjects of typical name-calling and partisan slander. Rachel shamefully attacked our leaders and other coalitions involved with the Recess Rally as,“Experts at fake-grassroots campaigns that promote corporate interests” and, “Republican operative millionaires clubs.” If you have a strong stomach, and can stand Rachel’s perpetual sneer, you can view the entire video here: (the attack begins about 3 minutes into the clip) http://www.msnbc.msn….
The Left continues to ignore facts and marginalize our efforts to train and strengthen the voice of regular citizens, calling our movement a farse by claiming that:
“Americans are showing up at these events, and people are enraged,[but] they are enraged only because there being riled up by over the top fabricated conspiracy theories about healthcare. . . . recessrally.com is not some organic outgrowth of american anger, this is how corporate america creates the illusion of a grassroots movement to support their own interests.” The left-leaning, utopian statists are saying that your disdain for the absurd in our country is not representative of the average citizen. I would say, “On the contrary.” The collectivist, statist thinking behind the proposed health care “reform” is at odds with virtually everything that this country was stands for and was founded on.
To top it all off, after Rachel Maddow’s blatant attack, RecessRally.com and other conservative sites were hit with a Disruption of Service virus attack. It appears that those who preach tolerance and progressive values are merely wolves in sheep’s clothing, using regressive tactics to silence the democratic process in this country. We will NOT stand for it anymore. Let’s show Rachel Maddow, MSNBC and all the other lefties out there that we are serious about protecting our rights as citizens.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
Good Blog from Peter Fleckenstein .. He’s the One that Read the Health Care Bill and Told Us What Was In It
I put the first five hundred pages in the newsletter the other day.. but here you can see the rest.
Check Out This Very Entertaining Video from a Michigan Resident
Son Of Card Check By INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY
Cardcheck may be a dead issue, but companies aren’t yet free of the union threat. An anti-business provision of the perversely named Employee Free Choice Act is still under consideration. If the card check process were to become law, the traditional method for forming a union would be replaced with a pro-union system. In the current practice, workers vote to either join the union or reject it through a secret ballot. A simple majority carries the vote. Under card check, a work force would become unionized if a simple majority signed the cards that are used to measure workers’ interest in voting on unionization. New legislation would contain a provision from the earlier bill requiring federal arbitrators to set the terms of the initial contract if labor and management can’t agree on a deal three months after a union is certified. Based on Washington’s history of pro-union bias, chances are good rulings will favor organized labor. In addition, lawmakers are likely to attach language instituting quicker elections, giving businesses less time to show workers what they’d be getting into, and drop the standard needed to call an election from a simple majority of workers signing cards to 30%. It’s possible the bill could include, as well, a rule that forces employers to grant labor organizers access to company property.
American Thinker on The Health Care Bill
While Americans worry over government insurance plans, longer waits for treatment, and “healthcare rationing,” a more sinister agenda lurks in the shadows of the healthcare bill now before the House of Representatives. Today’s Medicare recipients could be the first to experience our government’s new solution to America’s “useless eaters.”
Section 1233 of HR 3200, the healthcare reform measure under consideration, mandates “Advance Care Planning Consultation.” Under the proposal, all senior citizens receiving government medical care would be required to undergo these counseling sessions every five years. Further reading of the law reveals that these sessions are nothing more than a not-so-veiled attempt to convince the elderly to forego treatment. HR 3200 calls outright for these compulsory consultations to recommend “palliative care and hospice.” These are typically administered in the place of treatment intended to prolong life, and instead focus on pain relief until death. These are, of course, reasonable and beneficial options for terminally ill patients and their families.
But this legislation doesn’t stop there. Section 1233 requires “an explanation by the practitioner of the continuum of end-of-life services and supports available, including palliative care and hospice, and benefits for such services and supports that are available under this title.” But, under the terms of the section, the federal government can compel more frequent end-of-life sessions if it declares a “significant change” in the health of the Medicare recipient, a change that the bill does not confine to fatal illness, but which encompasses broad and abstract conditions described as “chronic,” “progressive,” or “life-limiting.” The bill even empowers physicians to make an “actionable medical order” to “limit some or all specified interventions…” In effect, the government can determine that a “life-limiting” condition demands the withholding of treatment.
The bill puts the Secretary of Health in charge of life and death decisions coming out of these sessions. Under the heading, “QUALITY REPORTING INITIATIVE,” the bill says, “For purposes of reporting data on quality measures for covered professional services furnished during 2011 and any subsequent year, to the extent that measures are available, the Secretary shall include quality measures on end of life care and advanced care planning that have been adopted or endorsed by a consensus-based organization, if appropriate. Such measures shall measure both the creation of and adherence to orders for life-sustaining treatment.
President Obama has even been so disingenuous as to accuse Republicans of denying medical treatment to people that need it, saying, “The opponents of health insurance reform would have us do nothing. But think about what doing nothing, in the face of ever increasing costs, will do to you and your family.” This is a classic false choice scenario. Either we pass Obama’s legislation, or people will die. In fact, doing nothing is infinitely preferable to doing the wrong thing, especially when we’re being pushed to move too quickly.
It was the same with the stimulus package. And we all know how that turned out: 9.4 percent unemployment and a budget deficit four times larger than when President Bush was in office. Obama has become a master at using false urgency to achieve hidden goals completely unrelated to the issue at hand.The real concern is not the imaginary people who might die without this legislation, but rather those real people who might die because of it. Never before have we been this close to making federal law that formalizes procedures for limiting the care we will provide to certain categories of citizens.
…The language of Obama’s healthcare reform bill should be a warning to us. This is only the first step in a process that spells death to our way of life. This bill is a test to see what the American people will allow. If you treasure the elderly and the wisdom of previous generations, if you value human worth and care about equality for all Americans, oppose this bill.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
This goes far beyond Obama.. let’s remember history. In the interest of fairness and clarity, our problems did not start with Pres. Obama, nor did they start with George Bush, Bill Clinton, etc.. they started with Woodrow Wilson. As citizens do not perform their due dilligence, the problem just exacerbates. Please get involved to the best of your ability. The politicians in Washington do not value us, our views, our tax dollars, our lives, our privacy, etc…
Part Time Congressional Hair Stylist Needed – Glenn Beck radio show
Congress is looking for a part time hair stylist accomplished in both male and female services. Pay is $9000/yr, plus 45% commission, plus parking and FEDERAL BENEFITS. – once again, your tax dollars hard at work. By, the way, Glenn says they have their own gas pumps in the congressional garage, too, FYI. Their own restaraunts, their own pension plans, their own health care.. and the list goes on and on. No wonder they are not in touch with reality. We should revoke their amenities. They make over four times the average American’s salary, NOT including benefits.
HR 1018 – Welfare for Wild Horses with $700,000,000 of Your Tax Money
Things included in the bill – Horse census every 2 yrs, 19M in land purchases (real agenda no doubt), $5M to correct damage to land from horses, and enhanced horse birth control and contreception, Govt inspections of people’s facilities who want to adopt horses. Seven hundred million dollars. Are you kidding??? This passed in the house and now goes onto the Senate. See who voted for this at http://www.govtrack.u… and do not re-elect them!
CALL TO ACTION- Silly but useful.. from Glenn Beck
Larry Summers, Obama’s top economic advisor, sees some strong evidence that the economy is out of free fall. We apologize if the following has too much financial lingo for the average person to understand, but this is really good news. Summers says the recent decrease in Google searches for ‘economic depression’ are down to normal levels. Yes, that is correct, and Summers is a ‘top’ economic advisor. Help Larry understand the economy is not fixed — Google search ‘economic depression’ right now. (personally, I hit the Search button at least a hundred times)
Candidates Ask Lobbyists for Campaign Help from TheHill.com
July 15 was the first time that candidates’ political committees had to detail to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) the lobbyists and companies registered to lobby that have been bundling for them — collecting checks for campaign donations to give to the politicians. In the new reports, several prominent congressional leaders in the House and the Senate have listed lobbyists as bundlers for them, bringing in tens of thousands of dollars from their networks for the lawmakers. Examples and details given in article linked above.
Uproar Over $2M 2lb Ham Causes Govt to Issue Press Release
See yesterday’s newsletter for clarification, if necessary. At least they now know we are paying attention! Chalk up one for the transparency police!
STATEMENT FROM AGRICULTURAL SECRETARY: The references to “2 pound frozen ham sliced” are to the sizes of the packaging. Press reports suggesting that the Recovery Act spent $1.191 million to buy “2 pounds of ham” are wrong. In fact, the contract in question purchased 760,000 pounds of ham for $1.191 million, at a cost of approximately $1.50 per pound. In terms of the dairy purchase referenced, USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) purchased 837,936 pounds of mozzarella cheese and 4,039,200 pounds of processed cheese. The canned pork purchase was 8,424,000 pounds at a cost of $16,784,000, or approximately $1.99 per pound.
Health Care Bill Will Cover Illegal Alliens At Untold Expense To Legal Taxpaying Citizens by F.A.I.R.
The draft House bill — consisting of 1,018 pages — was introduced by Rep. John Dingell (D-MI) and cosponsored by the chairmen of the three House committees of jurisdiction: Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY), Chairman of the Ways & Means Committee; Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA), Chairmen of the Energy & Commerce Committee; and Rep. George Miller (D-CA), Chairman of the Education & Labor Committee. Section 202 of this bill creates a Health Insurance Exchange (exchange) and states that “all individuals are eligible to obtain coverage” through the exchange. The House Education & Labor Committee has produced a summary of the bill and explains that the exchange will allow individuals and employers to “comparison shop for coverage” and that the bill creates “new affordability credits… for people purchasing [health coverage] through the exchange.” Under Section 242, all legal aliens will qualify for the affordability credit. Subsection (d) states that the affordability credits “shall not be treated [as] a benefit provided under section 403” of the Welfare Reform Act of 1996. Under Welfare Reform, legal aliens are generally required to wait five years before becoming eligible for welfare or other taxpayer funded benefits. The House health reform bill eliminates that 5-year waiting period for legal aliens as applied to taxpayer financed health insurance subsidies, such as the affordability credit.
Congress is Taxation Without Representation by Todd Huston at Canada Free Press http://canadafreepres…
We are speeding headlong toward a time when our Congress will have become just like Mad King George’s Parliament, that body from which in 1776 the American colonists separated with the rallying cry of “no taxation without representation.” Our national government is fast becoming just as unrepresentative of the people as far off Briton was when we went to war to become the United States of America. Compared to the British Parliament that raised the ire of our forefathers so long ago, today’s Congress shows many signs of the same, oppressive, haughty, disinterested politicians that considered their national government more important than the local’s interests and needs. All is not lost, to be sure. But with the poor education we are now offering our youth, it cannot be much longer before no one has the slightest clue what it was that the founders created and just why it is special enough not to let slip through our fingers. (Ed Note: That’s why it is up to us, as parents and grandparents to TEACH our children about the Constitution, what it meant, what our responsibilities are as citizens and what our forefathers did for us.) Please see full article at link above.
** Free EBook For You..** In the spirit of education From Mises.org
The Case Against the Fed by Murray Rothbard
It didn’t take long to run into an “uh-oh” moment when reading the House’s “health care for all Americans” bill. Right there on Page 16 is a provision making individual private medical insurance illegal. When we first saw the paragraph Tuesday, just after the 1,018-page document was released, we thought we surely must be misreading it. So we sought help from the House Ways and Means Committee. It turns out we were right: The provision would indeed outlaw individual private coverage. Under the Orwellian header of “Protecting The Choice To Keep Current Coverage,” the “Limitation On New Enrollment” section of the bill clearly states: “Except as provided in this paragraph, the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day” of the year the legislation becomes law. So we can all keep our coverage, just as promised — with, of course, exceptions: Those who currently have private individual coverage won’t be able to change it. Nor will those who leave a company to work for themselves be free to buy individual plans from private carriers.
Title III of the Health Care Bill.. by CNS News
Title III of the bill is entitled, “Improving the Health of the American People.” It includes four subtitles. They are: “Subtitle A: Modernizing Disease Prevention of Public Health Systems,” “Subtitle B: Increasing Access to Clinical Preventive Services,” “Subtitle C: Creating Healthier Communities,” and “Subtitle D: Support for Prevention and Public Health Information.” The program authorizing home “interventions” to promote immunizations falls under “Subtitle C: Creating Healthier Communities.” This subtitle directs the secretary of health and human services to “establish a demonstration program to award grants to states to improve the provision of recommended immunizations for children, adolescents, and adults through the use of evidence-based, population-based interventions for high-risk populations.” The bill lists eight specific ways that states may use federal grant money to carry out immunization-promoting “interventions.” Method “E” calls for “home visits” which can include “provision of immunizations.”
“National Defense” Earmarks from National Taxpayers Union
The House Appropriations Committee released a table of Congressionally Directed Spending Items, which are more colloquially known as “earmarks.” It is available as a 59-page pdf, and includes lots of items only tangentially related to national defense. For example, there are several earmarks for state and locally-based counter-drug programs that seem to be focused at the community level. There are also many transportation and fuel cell research earmarks that would seem to be more appropriately funded, if at all, through the Department of Energy. Please visit the link to see the OUTLANDISH items included in this bill.
THANK YOU SENATOR TOM COBURN
He suggested to the Senate Committee yesterday they should have to give up their special health care plan and live under the one they choose to require everyone else live under by the passage of this bill. Apparently, it was not very well received. Go figure. Full article at Wall Street Journal at link.
House Dems Won’t Allow Republicans To Speak from HumanEvents
Monday night Democrats voted to shut down the U.S. House Representatives rather than allow a handful of Republican Congressmen to speak on the floor. What could have been so offensive or frightening about our discourse that Speaker Pelosi felt she had to protect her party by gagging free speech in the House? In fact, we had planned to speak on the lack of transparency of the House since Democrats took control. We had planned to criticize Speaker Pelosi for repeatedly denying Members, the media, and the public to right to read legislation before it was voted on. We were set to discuss House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer’s statement last week that if his Members were required to read the Democrats’ healthcare reform package before it was voted on, it would fail.
Dr. Nancy Snyderman Wants To Snatch Smokes From Soldiers by News Busters
There was NBC’s Dr. Nancy Snyderman this morning, arguing that the Pentagon should prohibit soldiers in combat zones from smoking. Snyderman was a guest on Morning Joe for purposes of reporting on her interview of Pres. Obama yesterday on his health care plans. But along the way, she weighed in on the proposal that had been floated, then quickly snuffed, by the Defense Department to deny combat soldiers the right to light up. Mika Brzezinski was grateful for an ally in the fight against letting warriors make their own choices. Joe Scarborough mocked the two Big Mommy Government-types, touting a tongue-in-cheek “cigarette drive” to provide soldiers with free packs of their favorite smokes. – The White House says it has no plans to ban smoking in the military.
The Health Care Reform Bill in Its Own Words Posted by Jeff Dircksen
We’ve spent a little time looking at the language in the House Democrat’s 1,018-page health care reform bill, “America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009,” and a couple of things stand out. First, the legislation empowers a very busy bureaucracy. The term “Secretary” — as in the Secretaries of Health & Human Services, Labor, Defense, and Veterans Affairs – appears 1,124 times in the bill. The Secretaries — along with Commissioners (199 references), Committees (76 references), and Boards (17 references) are busy conducting studies, developing methodologies, and receiving recommendations among other things — some of the other things are listed in the table below, including requiring, limiting, penalizing, regulating, taxing, and enforcing their way to affordable health care for all. Second, the bill doesn’t include language that might help driven down costs without the busy bureaucracy. The terms “consumer-driven” and “patient-driven” as in consumer-driven and patient-driven choices and health care do not appear in the bill. And while the terms “benefit” and “benefits” appear 375 times, “choice” and “options” appear just 85 times combined. Even “marketplace” — a term that the President has used to describe the so-called public option — appears just 3 times as does the term “competition. 1,400 uses of words like “taxes/regulation,” only 88 of “choice/options. Words don’t always have a lot of meaning inside the Beltway, but if the language of the “America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009” is a guide to its true intent then the bill is really about empowering bureaucracy and limiting freedom, competition, and the marketplace. See Chart on Bill: http://tinyurl.com/lp…
Glenn Beck on Goldman Sachs (Brilliant)
If you missed this on the show Wednesday night.. you have to check this out. All of a sudden, things begin to make sense.
PARADE MAGAZINE SAYS PATRIOTIC AMERICANS ARE MERELY POSERS FOR HIRE by AFP
This past Sunday, Parade Magazine (that insert in tens of millions of Sunday newspapers) derisively wrote that the efforts of Americans for Prosperity Foundation, our affiliate organization, to discuss the public policy implications of a government takeover of health care is “astroturf,” only a “so-called grassroots” operation. Parade’s writer went on to say “so-called grassroots campaigns are often effective because they’re thought to represent the will of the people. But what politicians — and many ordinary Americans — may not know is that some ‘grassroots movements’ are actually sophisticated marketing campaigns financed by business and special interest groups.” (Ed note: I do exist. Myself and well over 5000 people belonging to AFP have emailed Parade to tell them so) http://tinyurl.com/l3… (original article)