After alleged ACORN voter fraud in Minnesota, the alleged Voter Fraud in NY23, coupled by the way the so called “counts” were handled, I am extremely concerned about Tuesday’s special election in Massachusetts.
In Minnesota only partial counts were done and in a very shady and seemingly unconstitutional manner, based on what I had read in the WSJ online:
Consider the inconsistencies: One county “found” 100 new votes for Mr. Franken, due to an asserted clerical error. Decision? Add them. Ramsey County (St. Paul) ended up with 177 more votes than were recorded election day. Decision? Count them. Hennepin County (Minneapolis, where I voted — once, to my knowledge) came up with 133 fewer votes than were recorded by the machines. Decision? Go with the machines’ tally. All told, the recount in 25 precincts ended up producing more votes than voters who signed in that day…..Thus, citizens’ right to vote — the right to vote! — was made subject to political parties’ gaming strategies. Insiders agree that Mr. Franken’s team played a far more savvy game than Mr. Coleman’s. The margin of Mr. Franken’s current lead is partly the product of a successful what’s-mine-is-mine-what’s-yours-is-vetoed strategy, and of the Coleman team’s failure to counter it.
I just feel deep down in my gut those who seek to buy votes to pass unconstitutional legislation, will not hesitate, time after time to fix elections. In my humble opinion, they have done it twice this cycle alone, they will not hesitate to do it again. They feel they must put down the “counter revolution”. Their disdain for teaparty participants is well known and blatant. It is well known Massachusetts voting machines are easily hacked. I will attempt to highlight for you here, in gross detail, how they are doing it. Please, pay close attention. It is important for your country.
Here’s how they do it:
They HIRE operatives:
Stop the Tea- Baggers! Direct a Progressive Campaign Office
Date: 2010-01-08, 6:25PM CST
Reply to: see below
WHOSE AGENDA WILL WIN IN 2010? YOU DECIDE.
Change takes work. After the 2008 Election, we know what’s possible when millions of people commit themselves to creating the world they want to see – but we also know that one election is only the beginning. Across the country, the struggle for human rights, marriage equality, and reproductive rights continues. To counter the hysteria and lies of Glenn Beck and other talking heads, progressives need to get organized and get activated – and we don’t have a moment to lose!!
We’re hiring Directors to run 32 Canvass Offices across the United States.
Qualified candidates are:
- Committed to and motivated by progressive politics and social change.
- Leaders, with the ability to think strategically and motivate a team.
- Goal-oriented, excellent communicators, team players.
- Experience in hiring, training and supervising staff or volunteers is preferred. Previous field or canvassing experience is a plus.
- Recruitment: Build a team of 15-50 canvassers by recruiting from within the local community and developing your strongest staff into leadership positions within the office and in the field.
- Canvassing: Get on the Frontlines of some of the most crucial campaigns of our time! Work on the ground bringing progressive change to America!
- Hours: 80-100 hours/week
Grassroots Campaigns is immediately hiring in Chicago as well as the following locations: CA, CO, DC, IL, MA, MN, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA.
- Compensation: $24000 a year. Healthcare available.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
They actually have proven strategies on how to steal an election:
Here I present three links which need to be read by every single voting American. These are serious bit by bit how to’s – exactly what to do and how to do it – mind boggling! Take a deep breath and read:
I worried about highlighting this information, but honestly, as it was pointed out by a friend of mine – those who WOULD do this already know. It’s us, the American voter who does not, but NEEDS to know this information.
Massachusetts is asking for Republican poll monitors. Apparently there was not trouble finding enough ACORN and SEIU members to staff the Democrat Poll Watcher side. I am begging you, for your country, if you live in Massachusetts, PLEASE be a poll monitor Tuesday!
A very good site is BlackboxVoting.org which I recommend you book mark and refer to often this year as elections approach. If you can afford to donate to them I urge you to do so. I will also post it to our sister site www.WatchdogCentral.org for safe keeping too. On Sunday they printed the following advice in a very worthwhile article I suggest you read entitled WHAT TO DO ABOUT MASSACHUSETTS which I have included a snippet from here:
WHAT EVERYONE CAN DO TO HELP WITH PUBLIC AUTHENTICATION
“Poll watching” is a good and important thing to do, but it does very little to protect results. Let’s assume that the political parties and various members of the public will get out there and poll watch, to make sure that registered voters can vote and no non-legitimate votes get into the pool.
Nowadays, with computerized counting and absentee voting, two key steps are removed from public right to see and authenticate:
(1) Computerized counting removes public right to see and authenticate the count. After the fact audits do not replace or restore this. One of the “essential steps” is the original count, and no “after the fact” procedure — especially one which takes place after ballots are transported — can replace public right to see and authenticate the original count.
(2) Absentee voting removes public right to see who actually casts each vote.
So what can we do? I say that citizens both in and outside of Massachusetts can help protect the election, because we can all help pinpoint municipalities that merit special vigilance.
THE SEA IS VAST AND EACH CITIZEN’S BOAT IS SMALL
Massachusetts has 351 election jurisdictions. We can help Massachusetts residents pick locations to watch — and “watch” does NOT mean just during the live election. Election Night and the days following the election are perhaps even more important!
Those of us who live outside Massachusetts can help locate possible problem areas. How? By Googling around to see where there were anomalies, allegations, election complaints, or irregularities in the past. Tune into local races, like past mayor, sheriff or town council elections. Flag locations of interest by e-mailing them to email@example.com or posting information here or in the Massachusetts section of this Web site.
ACUSHNET — April 16, 2008: “As questions swirl around the shredding of absentee ballot envelopes just two days after the April 7 town election…”
Yep. Let’s put Acushnet on the Watch List. I’d also add Methuen, where LHS Associates is located (and where a family member of an LHS guy was working for the city); and Lawrence. Please share your nominations for Massachusetts Watch List municipalities!
– – – – – – –
QUICK PRIMER: UNIQUE ASPECTS OF MASSACHUSETTS ELECTIONS
1. They don’t run elections by counties, but instead by municipalities. Massachusetts municipalities can be found on the Black Box Voting .ORG Web site in the Massachusetts section, here’s the link:
This is an interactive site where you can help archive information you find within each municipality and for the state as a whole.
2. Massachusetts uses computerized voting machines (mostly the Diebold/Premier Accuvote scanners, with a few antiquated ES&S Optech scanners scattered around), they have a “paper trail” but do not allow the public to watch the counting of the paper ballots, and the state imposes restrictions on candidates seeking recounts which can block ability to recount if margins exceed a certain threshold.
3. Massachusetts does not have Wild West-style vote by mail, and places at least some restrictions on absentee voting, such as the requirement to request an absentee ballot. That said, in this election they’ve been pushing pretty hard for in-person requests and in-person absentee voting. That is somewhat troubling.
4. By and large, Massachusetts election officials don’t use the Diebold/Premier “GEMS” central tabulator. LHS Associates DOES use it, to prepare the memory cards, and LHS sometimes lets certain election officials also have it and shows them how to make their own memory cards.
RECONCILING BALLOTS, POLL BOOKS, EARLY/FINAL COUNTS, AND POLL TAPES
This is the method used by Richard Hayes Phillips and Paddy Shaffer to spot impossible numbers in Ohio in the 2004 general election, and this simple kind of audit is still one of the best ways to spot problems!
1. The number of people who sign in to the poll book should match the number of votes cast. Sometimes it can be off by one or two, but in that case, you will always have one or two FEWER votes than the number of people who signed in. Any number off by more than one or two, or any time there are more votes than voters, you’ve got an anomaly (in the first case) or an impossible number (if more votes than voters). Such discrepancies merit a loud shout.
2. The results should not show a large variance from initial results to final results (which are certified several days after the election), at least, not without an explanation and documents to back it up.
3. The numbers on the poll tapes should: (a) have correct date and times; (b) match the initial results — sometimes you have to add poll tape plus absentee plus machine-unreadable ballots; (c) should be signed by poll workers (d) should have header and footer information intact and (e) should have signed, time-stamped “zero results” attached. Any discrepancies need to be red-flagged.
4. The number of ballots delivered, used, unused, and spoiled should appear on a polling place reconciliation form signed by poll workers, and the numbers need to add up. Any location that fails to account for its blank (unused) ballots needs to be red-flagged.
MOST AMERICANS DON’T UNDERSTAND WHERE THE BIG RISKS ARE WITH VOTE BY MAIL
Picture this: Suppose you have people dumping REAL voters into the voter registration list, without their knowledge. This is possible by insiders, in states with Internet voter registration, and by outsiders, by copying names out of phone books or just finding lists of addresses. Some of these people will be duplicates and are weeded out. But after dups are removed, what will remain is a whole bunch of REAL names on the list for people who rarely vote (thus were not registered) and are unaware that they are even registered. This is the real risk for Internet registration, and for the so-called “voter registration modernization” which heads us toward dumping everyone on the rolls based on driver’s licenses etc., and for the kinds of violations publicized with ACORN.
When you combine voter list stuffing with vote by mail, you open up a huge vector for fraud: Insiders casting votes in the name of real people who are registered voters but unlikely to vote.
In other words, the risk for large, wholesale vote-by-mail fraud is not with some dead guys, nor is it with the non-matching signatures. The real risks are with the signatures that DO match and the voters who are REAL, but don’t vote and who may not even know they are registered. As for faking the sig match: This is a trivial little end-run but merits a separate write-up.
Now, when you start pushing people to come in personally to apply and drop off absentee ballots, you also add risks for an insider operation for counterfeit absentee voting, by eliminating post office records. You also don’t have to deal with the tricky little detail of where to mail a bunch of unasked-for ballots. Absentee applications can magically appear (a bunch of people “dropped them off”) and voted absentee ballots for the matching names can sprout like mushrooms (people “dropped them off”, you know).
Absentee voting already has a rich and proven history of fraud, just ask any Appalachian state, and is being ramped up in Massachusetts for this election. And it’s a bit troubling.
Here’s one strategy that can be used to detect counterfeit absentee-dumping: Because it requires an insider, there will be considerable variation among the 351 municipalities as to whether insider absentee fraud is doable. So by comparing the percentage of absentee votes between municipalities, it should be possible to pick out locations with higher-than-normal absentee participation.
VOTING MACHINE FORENSICS
For more detailed examination of voting machine and tabulator functionality, here are some of the diagnostic reports available by request. These are all considered non-proprietary and fall under public records laws.
POLLING PLACE VOTING MACHINE AUDIT TAPES: Each polling place voting machine can print an audit tape. Typically they just print the results tape, but there are two additional options: The AccuVote machines can also print a “long tape” which shows results in more detail, including blank ballots; and they can print an “Audit Tape”, which shows important information like when the machine was turned off or on, whether someone pushed an override button, and so forth.
CENTRAL TABULATOR AUDIT LOGS: Most Massachusetts locations don’t use the central machine that adds up multiple polling place results, but some jurisdictions, like Boston and Cambridge, may use the GEMS central tabulator. If so, GET THE AUDIT LOG. Get it in electronic form. This will show many different events, all of them important. This central tabulator runs on Windows, so also request an electronic copy of the Windows Event Log, the Windows System Log, and the Windows Administrative log. GEMS runs over 80 different kinds of diagnostic reports; here are links to examples:
One of the most useful reports is in sample 8, which shows whether duplicate memory cards were created. The example here shows one precinct that had an extra memory card (ballot box) created, but in Putnam County Florida after the 2004 election, every precinct had 2-3 memory cards (ballot boxes). This is important information for tracking chain of custody.
For more information, such as how to request public records, or details on looking at audit logs or automating collection of preliminary results, go to our Tool Kit page: http://www.blackboxvoting.org/toolkit.html — both the 2008 and the earlier Tool Kit contain many valuable suggestions.
It is important to note that high on the coming agenda is Universal Voter Registration, which if allowed to pass will Permanently degrade the sanctity of the American vote going forward.
If you live in Massachusetts, I am asking you to please consider voting for Scott Brown.
If you live outside Massachusetts and wish to help, they are looking for phone bank helpers (from your home in any state). I am asking you to follow the recommendations of BlackboxVoting.org. Of course, Scott Brown for Senate is accepting cash donations as well.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 4 so far )
And yesterday, Breitbart TV broke another video – even more shocking- showing Obama in his own words again, at another SEIU function just prior to the election:
Thanks to Wade Rathke, we now know ACORN and SEIU are working hand in hand with our President on health care “reform”:
Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9w . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9L to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.
- 385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
- 4415 San Jacinto Street Co
- ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN Associates
- ACORN Beneficial Association
- ACORN Beverly Y LLC
- ACORN Campaign Services
- ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
- ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
- ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
- ACORN Community Land Association
- ACORN Community Land Association of IL
- ACORN Community Land Association of LA
- ACORN Community Land Association of PA
- ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
- ACORN Cultural Trust
- ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
- ACORN Fair Housing
- ACORN Fund
- ACORN Housing Corp.
- ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
- ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
- ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
- ACORN Institute
- ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
- ACORN Management Corp.
- ACORN National Broadcasting Network
- ACORN Services
- ACORN Television In Action For Communities
- ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
- ACORN Tenants Union
- Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
- Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
- American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
- American Home Childcare Providers Association
- American Institute for Social Justice
- Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
- Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
- Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
- Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
- Austin Organizing and Support Center
- Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
- Boston Organizing and Support Center
- Broad Street Corp.
- California Community Network
- Chicago Organizing and Support Center
- Chief Organizer Fund
- Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
- Citizens Action Research Project
- Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
- Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
- Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
- Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
- Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
- Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
- Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
- Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
- Elysian Fields Partnership
- Fifteenth Street Corp.
- Floridians for All PAC
- Franklin ACORN Housing
- Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
- Greenwell Springs Corp.
- Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
- Houston Organizing and Support Center
- KABF Radio
- KNON Radio
- Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
- Living Wage Resource Center
- Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
- Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
- Metro Technical Institute
- Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
- Montana Radio Network
- Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
- Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
- National Center for Jobs and Justice
- New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
- New Orleans Community Housing Organization
- New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
- New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
- Orgainzers Forum
- Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
- People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
- Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
- Project Vote
- SEIU Local 100
- SEIU Local 880
- Service Workers Action Team
- Shrevport Community Television
- Site Fighters
- Sixth Avenue Corp.
- Social Policy
- Southern Training Center
- St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
- St. Louis Tax Reform Group
- Texas ACORN Housing Corp
- Wal-Mart Workers Association
- Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
- Working Families Association
- A Community Resource Network
- ACORN Foundation
- ACORN International
- Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
- Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp.
List of theACORN COUNCIL from US House of Representatives Report
1. Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (“ACORN”)
2. ACORN National Office: Brooklyn, NY
3. ACORN Bronx, NY
4. ACORN Brooklyn, NY
5. ACORN Buffalo, NY
6. ACORN Hempstead, NY
7. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Brooklyn, NY
8. PROJECT VOTE Brooklyn, NY
9. MHANY Brooklyn, NY
10. ACORN National Office: Washington, D.C.
11. ACORN Washington, DC
12. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Washington, DC
13. ACORN Political 1334 G St, NW Suite B Washington, DC 20005
14. AISJ Washington, DC
15. ACORN National Office: Little Rock, AR
16. ACORN Pine Bluff, AR
17. ACORN Housing Corporation Little Rock, AR
18. ACHC Little Rock, AR
19. ANP Little Rock, AR
20. PROJECT VOTE Little Rock, AR
21. KABF Little Rock, AR
22. SEIU LOCAL 100 Little Rock, AR 72206
23. ACORN National Office: Phoenix, AZ
24. ACORN Glendale, AZ
25. ACORN Mesa, AZ
26. ACORN Tucson, AZ
27. ACORN Housing Corporation Phoenix, AZ
28. ACORN National Office: Dallas, TX
29. ACORN Arlington, TX
30. ACORN Dallas, TX
31. ACORN El Paso, TX
32. ACORN Ft. Worth, TX
33. ACORN Houston, TX
34. ACORN Irving, TX
35. ACORN San Antonio, TX
36. ACORN Research Dallas, TX
37. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Dallas, TX
38. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Houston, TX
39. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Antonio, TX
40. AGAPE Dallas, TX
41. SEIU LOCAL 100 Corpus Christi, TX
42. SEIU LOCAL 100 Dallas, TX
43. SEIU LOCAL 100 Houston, TX
44. SEIU LOCAL 100 San Antonio, TX
45. ACORN National Office: Boston, MA
46. ACORN Boston, MA
47. ACORN Brockton, MA
48. ACORN Springfield, MA
49. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Boston, MA
50. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Springfield, MA
51. ACORN National Office: New Orleans, LA
52. ACORN Baton Rouge, LA
53. ACORN Lake Charles, LA
54. ACORN New Orleans, LA
55. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Orleans, LA
56. Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing Organization New Orleans, LA
57. ALERT New Orleans, LA
58. AISJ New Orleans, LA
59. SEIU LOCAL 100 Baton Rouge, LA
60. SEIU LOCAL 100 Lake Charles, LA
61. SEIU LOCAL 100 New Orleans, LA
62. SEIU LOCAL 100 Shreveport, LA
63. HOTROC New Orleans, LA
64. ACORN Bay Point, CA
65. ACORN Fresno, CA
66. ACORN Los Angeles, CA
67. ACORN Oakland, CA
68. ACORN Sacramento, CA
69. ACORN San Bernardino, CA
70. ACORN San Diego, CA
71. ACORN San Francisco, CA
72. ACORN San Jose, CA
73. ACORN Santa Ana, CA
74. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Fresno, CA
75. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Los Angeles, CA
76. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Oakland, CA
77. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Sacramento, CA
78. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Diego, CA
79. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Jose, CA
80. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Santa Ana, CA
81. ACORN Aurora, CO
82. ACORN Denver, CO
83. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Denver, CO
84. ACORN Bridgeport, CT
85. ACORN Hartford, CT
86. ACORN Waterbury, CT
87. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Bridgeport, CT
88. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Haven, CT
89. ACORN 408 East 8th St. Wilmington, DE
90. ACORN Ft. Lauderdale, FL
91. ACORN Hialeah, FL
92. ACORN Jacksonville, FL
93. ACORN Lake Worth, FL
94. ACORN Miami, FL
95. ACORN Orlando, FL
96. ACORN St. Petersburg, FL
97. ACORN c/o the Progressive Center Tallahassee, FL
98. ACORN Tampa, FL
99. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Miami, FL
100. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Orlando, FL
101. Floridians For All Miami, FL
102. ACORN Atlanta, GA
103. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Atlanta, GA
104. ACORN Honolulu, HI
105. ACORN Chicago, IL
106. ACORN Springfield, IL
107. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Chicago, IL
108. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION of IL
109. SEIU LOCAL 880 Chicago, IL
110. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, IL
111. SEIU LOCAL 880 Harvey, IL
112. SEIU LOCAL 880 Peoria, IL
113. SEIU LOCAL 880 Rock Island, IL
114. SEIU LOCAL 880 Springfield, IL
115. ACORN Indianapolis, IN
116. ACORN IA
117. Peace and Social Justice Center of South Central Kansas Wichita, KS
118. ACORN Louisville, KY
119. ACORN Baltimore, MD
120. ACORN Hyattsville, MD
121. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Baltimore, MD
122. ACORN Detroit, MI
123. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Detroit, MI
124. Edison Neighborhood Center Kalamazoo, MI
125. ACORN St. Paul, MN
126. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Paul, MN
127. ACORN Financial Justice Center St. Paul, MN
128. ACORN Kansas City, MO
129. ACORN St. Louis, MO
130. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Kansas City, MO
131. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Louis, MO
132. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, MO
133. SEIU LOCAL 880 St. Louis, MO
134. ACORN Jersey City, NJ
135. ACORN Newark, NJ
136. ACORN Paterson, NJ
137. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Jersey City, NJ
138. ACORN Albuquerque, NM
139. ACORN Las Cruces, NM
140. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Albuquerque, NM
141. ACORN Charlotte, NC
142. ACORN Cincinnati, OH
143. ACORN Cleveland, OH
144. ACORN Columbus, OH
145. ACORN Toledo, OH
146. Lagrange Village Council Toledo, OH
147. ACORN Portland, OR
148. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Portland, OR
149. ACORN Allentown, PA
150. ACORN Harrisburg, PA
151. ACORN Philadelphia, PA
152. ACORN Pittsburgh, PA
153. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
154. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
155. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Pittsburgh, PA
156. ACORN Providence, RI
157. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Providence, RI
158. ACORN Memphis, TN 38104
159. ACORN Norfolk, VA
160. ACORN Richmond, VA
161. ACORN Burien, WA
162. ACORN Milwaukee, WI
163. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Milwaukee, WI
164. ACORN Beverly, L.L.C.
165. ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
166. Arkansas Community Housing Corporation
167. ACORN Community Land Association, Inc.
168. ACORN Community Land Association Albuquerque NM
169. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana Baltimore MD
170. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana New Orleans LA
171. ACORN Community Land Association of Pennsylvania, Inc.
172. ACORN Community Land Association of IL.
173. ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center, Inc.
174. ACORN Fair Housing, A Project Of American Institute Washington DC
175. Arkansas ACORN Fair Housing, Inc.
176. New Mexico ACORN Fair Housing Albuquerque NM
177. ACORN Fair Housing Washington DC
178. ACORN Housing 1 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
179. ACORN Housing 2 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
180. ACORN Housing 2, Inc.
181. ACORN Housing Affordable Loans, LLC
182. ACORN Housing Corporation, Inc.
183. Desert Rose Homes, L.L.C.
184. Franklin ACORN Housing, Inc.
185. Mott Haven ACORN Housing Development Fund
186. Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
187. New Orleans Community Housing Organization, Inc.
188. ACORN Community Land Association of Illinois
189. Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corporation
190. Broad Street Corporation
191. Elysian Fields Corporation
192. ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corporation
193. ACORN 2005 Housing Development FUND CORPORATION
194. ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corporation
195. Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
196. Elysian Fields Partnership
197. Fifteenth Street Corporation
198. New York ACORN Housing Company Inc
199. Development Fund Corporation
200. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc
201. Baltimore Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
202. Chicago Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
203. Houston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
204. 5301 McDougall Corporation
205. New Mexico Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
206. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
207. Phoenix Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
208. 385 Palmetto Street Housing Development Fund Corporation
209. Sixth Avenue Corporation
210. 4415 San Jacinto Street Corporation
211. St. Louis Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
212. St. Louis Tax Reform Group, Inc.
213. Greenwell Springs Corporation
214. Austin Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
215. Boston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
216. American Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
217. American Workers Association
218. Baton Rouge Association of School Employees, Inc.
219. Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council
220. Illinois Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
221. Labor Link, Inc.
222. Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center, Inc.
223. Missouri Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
224. Middle South Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
225. Wal-Mart Alliance for Reform Now, Inc.
226. Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
227. Working Families Association, Inc.
228. Wal-Mart Workers Association, Inc.
229. People Organizing Workfare Workers/ACORN/CWA, Inc.
230. Texas United City-County Employees, Inc.
231. Texas United School Employees, Inc.
232. United Labor Foundation of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
233. United Security Workers of America
234. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs
235. SEIU Local 100
236. SEIU Local 880
237. Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
238. Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
239. Affiliated Media Foundation Movement, Inc.
240. Allied Media Projects, Inc.
241. ACORN National Broadcasting Network, Inc.
242. Alabama Radio Movement, Inc. (Dissolved)
243. ACORN Television in Action for Communities, Inc.
244. California Community Television Network
245. Flagstaff Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
246. Iowa ACORN Broadcasting Corporation
247. Maricopa Community Television Project, Inc.
248. Montana Radio Network, Inc.
249. Radio New Mexico, Inc.
250. Shreveport Community Television, Inc.
251. Crescent City Broadcasting Corporation
252. KABF Radio
253. KNON Radio
254. ACORN Institute, Inc.
255. ACORN Institute Inc. Washington DC
256. ACORN Institute Dallas TX
257. ACORN Institute Inc. New Orleans LA
258. American Institute for Social Justice, Inc.
259. Association for Rights of Citizens, Inc.
260. New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
261. Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs, Inc.
262. Project Vote/Voting for America, Inc.
263. ACORN Tenant Union Training & Organizing Project, Inc.
264. ACORN Law for Education Representation & Training, Inc.
265. American Environmental Justice Project, Inc.
266. ACORN International, Inc.
267. Environmental Justice Training Project, Inc.
268. Movement for Economic Justice, Education & Training Center, Inc.
269. Missouri Tax Justice Research Project, Inc.
270. ACORN Beneficial Association, Inc.
271. ACORN Canada
272. ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association, Inc.
273. ACORN Campaign to Raise the Minimum Wage, Inc.
274. ACORN Cultural Trust, Inc.
275. ACORN Dual Language Community Academy
276. ACORN Fund, Inc.
277. ACORN Foster Parents, Inc.
278. ACORN Institute Canada
279. ACORN Political Action Committee, Inc.
280. ACORN Tenants’ Union, Inc.
281. Community Training for Environmental Justice, Inc.
282. Connecticut Working Families
283. Democracy for America
284. Hammurabi Fund, Inc.
285. McLellan Multi-Family Corporation
286. Metro Technical Institute, Inc.
287. New Party National Committee, Inc.
288. Volunteers for America, Inc.
289. Volunteers for California, Inc.
290. Volunteers for Missouri, Inc.
291. ACORN Management Corporation
292. Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
293. ACORN Associates, Inc.
294. ACORN Associates Inc. Albuquerque NM
295. ACORN Campaign Services, Inc.
296. ACORN Services, Inc.
297. Citizens Consulting, Inc.
298. Chief Organizer Fund, Inc.
299. Citizens Services, Inc.
300. People’s Equipment Resource Corporation, Inc.
301. National Center for Jobs & Justice
302. Service Workers Action Team
303. Living Wage Resource Center
304. American Home Childcare Providers Association
305. Association for the Rights of Citizens Inc
306. California Community Network
307. Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
308. Citizens Action Research Project
309. Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage & Labor Peace
310. Citizens for Future Progress
311. Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
312. Floridians for All PAC
313. Greenville Community Charter School Inc
314. Student Minimum Wage Action Campaign
315. Site Fighters
316. Social Policy
317. Southern Training Center
318. ACORN Votes
319. Communities Voting Together
320. Arkansas ACORN Political Action Committee
321. Arkansas New Party
322. California APAC
323. Citizens for April Troope
324. Colorado Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
325. Citizens Campaign for Fair Work
326. Citizens Services Society, Inc.
327. Clean Government APAC
328. Community Voices Together
329. Community Real Estate Processing, Inc.
330. Council Beneficial Association
331. Council Health Plan
332. Desert Rose Homeowners’ Association
333. District of Columbia APAC
334. Friends of Wendy Foy
335. Illinois APAC
336. Illinois New Party
337. Institute for Worker Education
338. Jefferson Area Public Employees
339. Jefferson Area School Employees
340. Local 100 Health & Welfare Fund
341. Local 100 Political Action Committee
342. Local 100 Retirement Fund
343. Local 880 PAC
344. Local 880 Political PAC
345. Louisiana APAC
346. Maryland APAC
347. Massachusetts APAC
348. Missouri APAC
349. Mutual Housing Association of New York Neighborhood Restore
350. Neighbors for Arthelia Ray
351. Neighbors for Maria Torres
352. Neighbors for Ted Thomas
353. New Mexico APAC
354. New Orleans Campaign for Living Wage Committee
355. New York APAC
356. Oregon APAC
357. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs Workers Organization, Inc.
358. Pennsylvania APAC
359. Progressive Houston
360. Progressive St. Louis
361. Rhode Island APAC
Good Democrats of America,
Your party has been co-opted by special interests and in particular, a billionaire who cares nothing for your country, your principles, your opinions. You need to take back your party, or as this may be impossible at this late date, you may need to start a new party of your own, reflective of your principles. Time is of the essence. Allow me to first introduce you to the actual head of your party. This will be an ongoing series. You don’t have to believe what I am saying, but please take time to investigate for yourself. I am confident the real Democrats of America do not condone corruption, anti-constitutional activities and laws or socialism.
George Soros was born on August 12, 1930 in Budapest, Hungary. His father, Teodoro Schwartz, was an Orthodox Jew who, in 1936, changed the family surname from Schwartz to Soros in order to enable his family to conceal its Jewish identity and thus to survive the Nazi Holocaust. In 1947 Soros’ family relocated from Hungary to England. Five years later, George graduated from the London School of Economics. He subsequently worked for a London stockbroker. In 1956 Soros, with meager personal assets, emigrated to the United States. To date, he has amassed a personal fortune exceeding $7 billion. In addition, his management company controls billions of dollars more in investor assets.
In 1979 Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI), which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of individuals and organizations that share the founder’s agendas. Those agendas can be summarized as follows:
*promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
*promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
*opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
*promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
*promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
*promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
*financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
*advocating America’s unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
*opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
*promoting socialized medicine in the United States
*promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is “not clean air and clean water, [but] rather … the demolition of technological/industrial civilization”
*bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
*promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
*promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
*advocating stricter gun-control measures
*advocating the legalization of marijuana
Moreover, there are numerous “secondary” or “indirect” affiliates of the Soros network. These include organizations which do not receive direct funding from Soros and OSI, but which are funded by one or more organizations that do. These secondary affiliates also include groups that work collaboratively or synergistically with Soros-funded entities. In 1996 Soros launched the Soros Documentary Fund with a mission to “spur awareness, action and social change.” Over the ensuing decade, this Fund would help finance the production of several hundred documentaries. In 2001, the Fund’s leadership was turned over to Robert Redford’s Sundance Institute with a continuing mission: “to support the production of documentaries on social justice, human rights, civil liberties, and freedom of expression issues around the world.” According to journalist Rondi Adamson, most of the documentaries that that the Fund supports “are highly critical of some aspect of American life, capitalism or Western culture,” and generally share Soros’ worldview that “America is a troubling if not sinister influence in the world, that the War on Terror is a fraud and terrorists are misunderstood freedom fighters, and that markets are fundamentally unjust.
According to Richard Poe, co-author (with David Horowitz) of the book The Shadow Party:
“The Shadow Party is the real power driving the Democrat machine. It is a network of radicals dedicated to transforming our constitutional republic into a socialist hive. The leader of these radicals is … George Soros. He has essentially privatized the Democratic Party, bringing it under his personal control. The Shadow Party is the instrument through which he exerts that control…. It works by siphoning off hundreds of millions of dollars in campaign contributions that would have gone to the Democratic Party in normal times, and putting those contributions at the personal disposal of Mr. Soros. He then uses that money to buy influence and loyalty where he sees fit. In 2003, Soros set up a network of privately-owned groups which acts as a shadow or mirror image of the Party. It performs all the functions we would normally expect the real Democratic Party to perform, such as shaping the Party platform, fielding candidates, running campaigns, and so forth. However, it performs these functions under the private supervision of Mr. Soros and his associates. The Shadow Party derives its power from its ability to raise huge sums of money. By controlling the Democrat purse strings, the Shadow Party can make or break any Democrat candidate by deciding whether or not to fund him. During the 2004 election cycle, the Shadow Party raised more than $300 million for Democrat candidates, prompting one of its operatives, MoveOn PAC director Eli Pariser, to declare, ‘Now it’s our party. We bought it, we own it.…'”
The Shadow Party
The so-called “Shadow Democratic Party,” or “Shadow Party,” is a nationwide network of more than five-dozen unions, non-profit activist groups, and think tanks whose agendas are ideologically to the left, which are engaged in campaigning for the Democrats. Its activities include fundraising, get-out-the-vote drives, political advertising, opposition research, and media manipulation. The Shadow Party was conceived and organized principally by George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold McEwan Ickes — all identified with the Democratic Party left.
A political consultancy called the Thunder Road Group (TRG), located on the 7th Floor of the historic Motion Picture Association of America headquarters at 888 Sixteenth Street NW in Washington, DC, serves as the unofficial headquarters of the Shadow Party. Three other Shadow Party groups also lease space in the same building, including America Coming Together (ACT), America Votes, and the Partnership for America’s Families. The clustering of these groups in a building owned by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) is significant. The MPAA has long enjoyed a close relationship with the Democratic Party; many high-ranking Democrats have transitioned comfortably from government jobs into glamorous posts in the MPAA’s upper management.
As of August 2004, the husband-wife team of George Soros and Susan Soros had contributed $13,120,000 to Shadow Party groups and operations, second only to Soros’ longtime friend and collaborator, insurance mogul Peter B. Lewis ($14,175,000). The third leading donor was Jane Fonda ($13,085,750), followed by Hollywood producer Stephen Bing in fourth place ($9,869,014). Other major funders of the Shadow Party include the Tides Foundation and the Open Society Institute (both Soros funded entities).
SOROS Has Successfully “TARGETED” Other Countries for “Regime Change”
Asserting that America needed “a regime change” to oust Bush, Soros declared that derailing the President’s reelection bid in 2004 “is the central focus of my life … a matter of life and death.” “America under Bush,” he said, “is a danger to the world, and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.”
Soros had previously experienced considerable success in effecting “regime change” elsewhere in the world. For instance, he helped fund the 1989 “Velvet Revolution” that brought Vaclav Havel to power in the Czech Republic. And by his own admission, he helped engineer coups in Slovakia, Croatia, Georgia, and Yugoslavia.
When Soros targets a country for “regime change,” he begins by creating a shadow government — a fully formed government-in-exile, ready to assume power when the opportunity arises. The Shadow Party he has built in America greatly resembles those he has created in other countries prior to instigating a coup.
Soros’ Vision is Reflected in Our Government Today:
In a November 2008 interview with Spiegel, Soros made some comments that accurately outlined precisely the course that President Obama’s administration would eventually pursue in 2009:
“I think we need a large stimulus package which will provide funds for state and local government to maintain their budgets — because they are not allowed by the constitution to run a deficit. For such a program to be successful, the federal government would need to provide hundreds of billions of dollars. In addition, another infrastructure program is necessary. In total, the cost would be in the 300 to 600 billion dollar range [in addition to the $700 billion bailout which the government already had given to the financial industry]…. I think this is a great opportunity to finally deal with global warming and energy dependence. The U.S. needs a cap and trade system with auctioning of licenses for emissions rights. I would use the revenues from these auctions to launch a new, environmentally friendly energy policy. That would be yet another federal program that could help us to overcome the current stagnation.”
The interviewer then said: “Your proposal would be dismissed on Wall Street as ‘big government.’ Republicans might call it European-style ‘socialism.'” Soros replied:
“That is exactly what we need now. I am against market fundamentalism. I think this propaganda that government involvement is always bad has been very successful — but also very harmful to our society…. I think it is better to have a government that wants to provide good government than a government that doesn’t believe in government…. At times of recession, running a budget deficit is highly desirable. Once the economy begins to recover, you have to balance the budget. In 2010, the Bush tax cuts will expire and we should not extend them. But we will also need additional revenues.”
Soros Money Financed Communist Van Jones AIM Column By Cliff Kincaid
When the list of donors to the Van Jones “Green for All” organization is examined, one name stands out-the Open Society Institute of billionaire George Soros. The Green for All 2008 annual report is also notable for the pictures of the powerful people who associated with Jones. They include House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Al Gore. While the Open Society Institute was supporting Green for All in 2008, when Jones was running it, the Soros-funded organization was financially underwriting the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights when Jones was in charge of that group. The Open Society Institute gave the Ella Baker Center $151,800 in 2006 and $140,000 in 2007. Jones ran this group during the years 1996-2007. He then emerged as a senior fellow at the Soros-funded Center for American Progress. Other funders of the Green for All group included Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, the Rockefeller family, Men’s Warehouse, the Natural Resources Defense Council, the New World Foundation, the Schwab Charitable Fund, the Streisand Foundation, the Service Employees International Union, and the Tides Center and Foundation. The 990 IRS forms of the Open Society Institute also disclose $560,000 in 2007 and $455,000 in 2006 to the Equal Justice Society, whose president, Eva Paterson, emerged as the major apologist for Jones when he came under attack for his communist background and anti-American statements.
MSNBC & The Great Liberal Narrative: The Truth About The Tyranny of Political Correctness from PJTV
Wow! This video (13 min) is a must see video with points that will leave you thinking. This is phenominal! Well worth your investment of time. Pass it along to your friends.
Mike Rogers (MI) Statement to Congress on Healthcare
This guy is awesome! I couldn’t have said it better myself! Thanks, Mike!
Here he is on a recent interview on Fox News
Testimony of illegal alien care from 1 Florida hospital
A must see video about the financial drain of Illegals on our health care system. (3 min)
ACLU: Spying for America’s Enemies by Michelle Malkin
For once, the American Civil Liberties Union has nothing bad to say about the latest case of secret domestic surveillance — because it is the ACLU that committed the spying. Last week, The Washington Post reported on a new Justice Department inquiry into photographs of undercover CIA officials and other intelligence personnel taken by ACLU-sponsored researchers assisting the defense team of Guantanamo Bay detainees. According to the report, the pictures of covert American CIA officers — “in some cases surreptitiously taken outside their homes” — were shown to jihadi suspects tied to the 9/11 attacks in order to identify the interrogators. The ACLU undertook the so-called “John Adams Project” with the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers — last seen crusading for convicted jihadi assistant Lynne Stewart. She’s the far-left lawyer who helped sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, convicted 1993 World Trade Center bombing and N.Y. landmark bombing plot mastermind, smuggle coded messages of Islamic violence to outside followers in violation of an explicit pledge to abide by her client’s court-ordered isolation. The ACLU’s team used lists and data from “human rights groups,” European researchers and news organizations that were involved in “(t)racking international CIA-chartered flights” and monitoring hotel phone records. Working from a witch-hunt list of 45 CIA employees, the ACLU team tailed and photographed agency employees or obtained other photos from public records. And then they showed the images to suspected al-Qaida operatives implicated in murdering 3,000 innocent men, women and children on American soil. Where is the concern for the safety of these American officers and their families? Where’s the outrage from all the indignant supporters of former CIA agent Valerie Plame, whose name was leaked by Bush State Department official Richard Armitage to the late Robert Novak? Lefties swung their nooses for years over the disclosure, citing federal laws prohibiting the sharing of classified information and proscribing anyone from unauthorized exposure of undercover intelligence agents.
The Storm Upon Us from Canada Free Press
“Find out just what the people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both.” — Frederick Douglass, civil rights activist, (circa 1818-1895) One of three possible scenarios is currently being played out in the United States.
The first option, is simply that the Obama Administration is the most corrupt, dishonest, and inept Administration that America has ever been burdened with. That is the “best case” scenario. Unfortunately, this is the option that I think least likely. The second option, is that the Obama Administration despises individual freedom, capitalism, free-enterprise, and is hell-bent on transforming the United States into a fascist/communist collective—a regime that will be run by a venal, ruthless, power-hungry elite.That actually sounds more plausible to me. The third option is, that the Obama Administration is part of a global restructuring process (New World Order), in which the world will be turned into a fascist/communist collective—run by a venal, ruthless, power-hungry elite. My guess is—take your pick between options two and three. If you’re surprised by my analysis, then you haven’t been paying attention to what has happened, and is happening, to the United States. Let me roll out some facts and figures for you. The SEIU (Service Employees International Union) is run by Andy Stern, a militant Far-Left thug, and Anna Burger, another Far-Left radical. The SEIU has increased its size and power through, arm-twisting intimidation tactics, and other nefarious means. Two years ago Obama said before an SEIU rally, “I’ve spent my entire adult life working with SEIU.” That is not good news. Once you’ve looked into the corruption, ruthlessness, and Far-Left agenda of the SEIU leadership, you will know that it is not good news at all. Obama has appointed two stalwart friends of SEIU to high level positions: Kathleen Selibus (D-Kansas) as head of the Department of Health and Human Services, and Hilda Solis to head the Department of Labor. The SEIU currently has over 2 million members. most of them are essentially unwilling inductees, but many are “true believers.” Let’s discuss ACORN. Wade Rathke, who “cut his teeth” in the Far-Left radical group SDS in the 1960s, founded ACORN, and also SEIU Local 100. These and numerous other Far-Left groups under the Rathke “umbrella” are funded by our taxpayer dollars. According to the “Sweetness and Ligh” website: “ACORN claims more than 400,000 dues-paying member families, and more than 1,200 chapters in 110 U.S. cities.” And lets not forget the hundreds of “advocacy groups” connected with Acorn: groups such as the WFP (Working Families Party),—which, according to an Associated Press report, was created in 1998 to help push the Democratic Party toward the left.” Many of our taxpayer dollars are funneled to various Far-Left organizations which, after the “bosses” get their cut, distribute the money among hundreds, possibly thousands, of groups which advocate the destruction of the United States as a free republic, and the installation of a welfare collective. That’s not hyperbole folks. It’s a con game that is going on, and has been going on for years—with the assistance of radical leftist foundations like Arca, and the Tides Foundation. Some deal, huh? Collect the money earned by some bourgeois chump, and then spend your time trying to destroy the system that enabled the chump to make the money in the first place. Sweet! My point here is that there are already a number of available thugs in place, should the Obama Administration need them. And we shouldn’t forget AmeriCorp, and the other paramilitary groups getting ready to “muscle up.” Although I’ve been talking exclusively about the Far-Left influence, I don’t want to be remiss, and forget to mention that greed, corruption, and duplicity are non-partisan vices. The right-wing has its share of snakes in the grass as well.
In Honor of 09/11, Please Fly the Flag
On Friday, September 11th, 2009, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States. Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this eighth anniversary of one of our country’s worst tragedies. We do this to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms. In the days, weeks and months following 9/11, our country was bathed in American flags as citizens mourned the incredible losses and stood shoulder-to-shoulder against terrorism. Sadly, those flags have all but disappeared. Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn’t take another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our American flag is the fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all kinds.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
We Won’t Let Granny Die? at Canada Free Press http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13698
When the President assured the crowd at a recent town hall meeting on health care that their grandmothers were safe under his proposed health care plan (whatever that is) and that rumors of rationing and D.E.A.T.H. (Department of Euthanasia And Triage of Humans) [see “Shut Up and Hand Me the Wrench!‚” The Future of Health Care Under Obama Universal Care for Health (O.U.C.H.)‚” July 16, 2009 CFP.) Committees were simply right wing extremist propaganda, my first thought was: really? Just how credible is Obama the Secular on the issue of life and where did this newfound compassion come from? Since a single payer plan is inevitable if Obama gets his way, since private insurers (villains, according to Obama and Pelosi) will be driven out of the industry to be replaced in time by government regulated fees, doctor salaries, and low premiums set by Congress; and given the fact that the government does not run many things well and cost overruns are inevitable, how can he, or we, be certain that the government will not be forced to ration health care? It is as certain as the sunrise. And when the time comes to make hard judgments about cutting federal costs, it is a certainty that the elderly and the dying will be screened by politically appointed bureaucrats who must, of necessity make hard decisions about the worth of a human life and the cost-benefit ratio involved in sustaining their lives. But more to the point: from where does this newfound compassion for life come? And how credible is Obama on the issue of life to begin with? Considering the fact that this president is the most pro-death president in history, we should take with a grain of salt his statement that Granny is safe. Frankly, given his past track record, I fear for your Granny and mine.
Townhall Mom Stalked By SEIU, Harrassed by MSNBC from Glenn Beck http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29355/
Full interview along with harrassment of MSNBC Video at link above KATY: The meeting was on Tuesday and the past two days it’s been a whirlwind. GLENN: Are you okay, Katy? Are you okay? KATY: Yeah, I’m okay. Sorry. I just went there to ask a question and these people I’m sorry. These people are calling my cellphone, calling my dad’s office, e mailing my dad’s office. They are trying to set up the normal people of this country. GLENN: Katy KATY: That’s what I see. GLENN: Katy? KATY: Yes. GLENN: Do you have these e mails? KATY: Yes. GLENN: What are they saying in the e mails and what are they saying on your phone? KATY: The phone call I got, the first thing on Tuesday was some coward called me. I don’t know how he got my cellphone number. He said something and then he called me a racist. GLENN: What was KATY: The question, this is not a left or right. This is about America, and I wanted him to go back to Washington and show us that, you know, to I can’t even think right now. They are dismantling our country.
ANOTHER NON-REPRESENTING REPRESENTATIVE:
Dem Congresswoman Throws Out “Disorderly” Town Hall Goers (39 second video)http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/08/13/dem_congresswoman_throws_out_disorderly_town_hall_goers.html WHY IS IT THEY KEEP SAYING THEY DON”T HAVE TO LISTEN TO US UNTIL WE LISTEN TO THEM? ARE WE THEIR REPRESENTATIVE? Look at the following article…. even though the concerned citizens speaking out are democrats, independents, libertarians and republicans – it’s us agaist them: Democrats Orchestrate Town-Hall Counterpunch from rollcall.com http://www.rollcall.com/news/37762-1.html
Democrats on Thursday mounted a broad counteroffensive against Republicans to try to reverse growing opposition to their health care plans and win back an electorate increasingly sympathetic to town-hall protesters. Americans for Stable Quality Care — which is funded by Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, the American Medical Association and the Service Employees International Union, among others — Thursday also launched a massive $12 million ad campaign defending President Barack Obama’s and other Democrats’ efforts to reform the health care system.
Internal Memo Details White House Deal With Big Pharma from Huntington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/13/internal-memo-confirms-bi_n_258285.html
A memo obtained by the Huffington Post confirms that the White House and the pharmaceutical lobby secretly agreed to precisely the sort of wide-ranging deal that both parties have been denying over the past week. The memo, which according to a knowledgeable health care lobbyist was prepared by a person directly involved in the negotiations, lists exactly what the White House gave up, and what it got in return. It says the White House agreed to oppose any congressional efforts to use the government’s leverage to bargain for lower drug prices or import drugs from Canada — and also agreed not to pursue Medicare rebates or shift some drugs from Medicare Part B to Medicare Part D, which would cost Big Pharma billions in reduced reimbursements. In exchange, the Pharmaceutical Researchers and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA) agreed to cut $80 billion in projected costs to taxpayers and senior citizens over ten years. Or, as the memo says: “Commitment of up to $80 billion, but not more than $80 billion.”
Obama’s Green Jobs Czar is Co-founder of Group Leading Attacks on Glenn Beck By Proud American
A new attack has been released against FOX News talk show host, Glenn Beck. President Obama’s “Green Job Czar” is the co-founder of an African-American activist group that has developed a campaign to attack the sponsors of Glenn Beck’s show. Many of us who have followed Glenn over the years, know how he is passionate about pointing out major wrong doings. In recent weeks he has made it a point to expose those who surround our new President. He has primarily concentrated on the specially appointed czars that have created a great deal of concern amongst the American Citizens and politicians from both parties. Several segments have been done on Van Jones, himself. Beck has exposed Jones’ involvement in Colors of Change along with many other interesting details of his past. As a way of reliating the group Colors of Change has led a strong campaign against Beck, by attacking major companies sponsoring FOX News. It seems their anger stemmed from comments that Beck made where he stated that President Obama was a racist with a deep-seated hatred for white people. Folks, I believe this is only one of many attacks to come against top-rated FOX News talent Glenn Beck and We The People. This is beginning to turn into a vicious battle that stemmed from the attacks against our American Liberties and the good people of America who are willing to step outside their comfort zones to stop the evil wrong doings against America.
Are Democrats losing August? by Politico.com http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/26095.html
After an intimate White House lunch last week, Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley said he was confident President Barack Obama was working toward a truly bipartisan health care reform bill. But then he went home to Iowa, and the message changed. In a series of tough town halls, he fueled fears of death panels and benefits for illegal immigrants. He suggested the White House would push a purely partisan bill. And he proclaimed himself an outsider in health care negotiations. “I’m not walking away from the table; I’m being pushed away from the table,” Grassley said in Afton, Iowa, warning that Democrats might go it alone on health care . Grassley’s Iowa road show shows just why Democrats feared this August recess. If the Democrats lose Grassley, the top Republican negotiator on the Senate Finance Committee, they very likely lose any hope of a bipartisan bill. Even worse, if Grassley bails, then conservative Democrats like Ben Nelson may follow. While Grassley has always criticized the process in the Senate, his fresh criticisms, before the home state crowd, are magnified as contentious town hall scenes are repeated across the country. And if the August unrest has spooked a safe, respected senior senator like Grassley, it can’t be good sign for the dozens of much more vulnerable moderates from both parties, who worry that the wrong vote on health care could cost them the job next year.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 4 so far )