Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9w . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this http://wp.me/pxG9Z-9L to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.
- 385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
- 4415 San Jacinto Street Co
- ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
- ACORN Associates
- ACORN Beneficial Association
- ACORN Beverly Y LLC
- ACORN Campaign Services
- ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
- ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
- ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
- ACORN Community Land Association
- ACORN Community Land Association of IL
- ACORN Community Land Association of LA
- ACORN Community Land Association of PA
- ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
- ACORN Cultural Trust
- ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
- ACORN Fair Housing
- ACORN Fund
- ACORN Housing Corp.
- ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
- ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
- ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
- ACORN Institute
- ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
- ACORN Management Corp.
- ACORN National Broadcasting Network
- ACORN Services
- ACORN Television In Action For Communities
- ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
- ACORN Tenants Union
- Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
- Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
- American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
- American Home Childcare Providers Association
- American Institute for Social Justice
- Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
- Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
- Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
- Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
- Austin Organizing and Support Center
- Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
- Boston Organizing and Support Center
- Broad Street Corp.
- California Community Network
- Chicago Organizing and Support Center
- Chief Organizer Fund
- Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
- Citizens Action Research Project
- Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
- Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
- Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
- Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
- Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
- Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
- Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
- Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
- Elysian Fields Partnership
- Fifteenth Street Corp.
- Floridians for All PAC
- Franklin ACORN Housing
- Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
- Greenwell Springs Corp.
- Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
- Houston Organizing and Support Center
- KABF Radio
- KNON Radio
- Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
- Living Wage Resource Center
- Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
- Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
- Metro Technical Institute
- Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
- Montana Radio Network
- Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
- Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
- National Center for Jobs and Justice
- New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
- New Orleans Community Housing Organization
- New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
- New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
- Orgainzers Forum
- Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
- People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
- Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
- Project Vote
- SEIU Local 100
- SEIU Local 880
- Service Workers Action Team
- Shrevport Community Television
- Site Fighters
- Sixth Avenue Corp.
- Social Policy
- Southern Training Center
- St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
- St. Louis Tax Reform Group
- Texas ACORN Housing Corp
- Wal-Mart Workers Association
- Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
- Working Families Association
- A Community Resource Network
- ACORN Foundation
- ACORN International
- Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
- Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp.
List of theACORN COUNCIL from US House of Representatives Report
1. Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (“ACORN”)
2. ACORN National Office: Brooklyn, NY
3. ACORN Bronx, NY
4. ACORN Brooklyn, NY
5. ACORN Buffalo, NY
6. ACORN Hempstead, NY
7. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Brooklyn, NY
8. PROJECT VOTE Brooklyn, NY
9. MHANY Brooklyn, NY
10. ACORN National Office: Washington, D.C.
11. ACORN Washington, DC
12. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Washington, DC
13. ACORN Political 1334 G St, NW Suite B Washington, DC 20005
14. AISJ Washington, DC
15. ACORN National Office: Little Rock, AR
16. ACORN Pine Bluff, AR
17. ACORN Housing Corporation Little Rock, AR
18. ACHC Little Rock, AR
19. ANP Little Rock, AR
20. PROJECT VOTE Little Rock, AR
21. KABF Little Rock, AR
22. SEIU LOCAL 100 Little Rock, AR 72206
23. ACORN National Office: Phoenix, AZ
24. ACORN Glendale, AZ
25. ACORN Mesa, AZ
26. ACORN Tucson, AZ
27. ACORN Housing Corporation Phoenix, AZ
28. ACORN National Office: Dallas, TX
29. ACORN Arlington, TX
30. ACORN Dallas, TX
31. ACORN El Paso, TX
32. ACORN Ft. Worth, TX
33. ACORN Houston, TX
34. ACORN Irving, TX
35. ACORN San Antonio, TX
36. ACORN Research Dallas, TX
37. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Dallas, TX
38. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Houston, TX
39. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Antonio, TX
40. AGAPE Dallas, TX
41. SEIU LOCAL 100 Corpus Christi, TX
42. SEIU LOCAL 100 Dallas, TX
43. SEIU LOCAL 100 Houston, TX
44. SEIU LOCAL 100 San Antonio, TX
45. ACORN National Office: Boston, MA
46. ACORN Boston, MA
47. ACORN Brockton, MA
48. ACORN Springfield, MA
49. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Boston, MA
50. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Springfield, MA
51. ACORN National Office: New Orleans, LA
52. ACORN Baton Rouge, LA
53. ACORN Lake Charles, LA
54. ACORN New Orleans, LA
55. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Orleans, LA
56. Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing Organization New Orleans, LA
57. ALERT New Orleans, LA
58. AISJ New Orleans, LA
59. SEIU LOCAL 100 Baton Rouge, LA
60. SEIU LOCAL 100 Lake Charles, LA
61. SEIU LOCAL 100 New Orleans, LA
62. SEIU LOCAL 100 Shreveport, LA
63. HOTROC New Orleans, LA
64. ACORN Bay Point, CA
65. ACORN Fresno, CA
66. ACORN Los Angeles, CA
67. ACORN Oakland, CA
68. ACORN Sacramento, CA
69. ACORN San Bernardino, CA
70. ACORN San Diego, CA
71. ACORN San Francisco, CA
72. ACORN San Jose, CA
73. ACORN Santa Ana, CA
74. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Fresno, CA
75. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Los Angeles, CA
76. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Oakland, CA
77. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Sacramento, CA
78. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Diego, CA
79. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Jose, CA
80. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Santa Ana, CA
81. ACORN Aurora, CO
82. ACORN Denver, CO
83. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Denver, CO
84. ACORN Bridgeport, CT
85. ACORN Hartford, CT
86. ACORN Waterbury, CT
87. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Bridgeport, CT
88. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Haven, CT
89. ACORN 408 East 8th St. Wilmington, DE
90. ACORN Ft. Lauderdale, FL
91. ACORN Hialeah, FL
92. ACORN Jacksonville, FL
93. ACORN Lake Worth, FL
94. ACORN Miami, FL
95. ACORN Orlando, FL
96. ACORN St. Petersburg, FL
97. ACORN c/o the Progressive Center Tallahassee, FL
98. ACORN Tampa, FL
99. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Miami, FL
100. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Orlando, FL
101. Floridians For All Miami, FL
102. ACORN Atlanta, GA
103. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Atlanta, GA
104. ACORN Honolulu, HI
105. ACORN Chicago, IL
106. ACORN Springfield, IL
107. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Chicago, IL
108. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION of IL
109. SEIU LOCAL 880 Chicago, IL
110. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, IL
111. SEIU LOCAL 880 Harvey, IL
112. SEIU LOCAL 880 Peoria, IL
113. SEIU LOCAL 880 Rock Island, IL
114. SEIU LOCAL 880 Springfield, IL
115. ACORN Indianapolis, IN
116. ACORN IA
117. Peace and Social Justice Center of South Central Kansas Wichita, KS
118. ACORN Louisville, KY
119. ACORN Baltimore, MD
120. ACORN Hyattsville, MD
121. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Baltimore, MD
122. ACORN Detroit, MI
123. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Detroit, MI
124. Edison Neighborhood Center Kalamazoo, MI
125. ACORN St. Paul, MN
126. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Paul, MN
127. ACORN Financial Justice Center St. Paul, MN
128. ACORN Kansas City, MO
129. ACORN St. Louis, MO
130. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Kansas City, MO
131. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Louis, MO
132. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, MO
133. SEIU LOCAL 880 St. Louis, MO
134. ACORN Jersey City, NJ
135. ACORN Newark, NJ
136. ACORN Paterson, NJ
137. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Jersey City, NJ
138. ACORN Albuquerque, NM
139. ACORN Las Cruces, NM
140. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Albuquerque, NM
141. ACORN Charlotte, NC
142. ACORN Cincinnati, OH
143. ACORN Cleveland, OH
144. ACORN Columbus, OH
145. ACORN Toledo, OH
146. Lagrange Village Council Toledo, OH
147. ACORN Portland, OR
148. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Portland, OR
149. ACORN Allentown, PA
150. ACORN Harrisburg, PA
151. ACORN Philadelphia, PA
152. ACORN Pittsburgh, PA
153. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
154. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA
155. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Pittsburgh, PA
156. ACORN Providence, RI
157. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Providence, RI
158. ACORN Memphis, TN 38104
159. ACORN Norfolk, VA
160. ACORN Richmond, VA
161. ACORN Burien, WA
162. ACORN Milwaukee, WI
163. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Milwaukee, WI
164. ACORN Beverly, L.L.C.
165. ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
166. Arkansas Community Housing Corporation
167. ACORN Community Land Association, Inc.
168. ACORN Community Land Association Albuquerque NM
169. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana Baltimore MD
170. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana New Orleans LA
171. ACORN Community Land Association of Pennsylvania, Inc.
172. ACORN Community Land Association of IL.
173. ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center, Inc.
174. ACORN Fair Housing, A Project Of American Institute Washington DC
175. Arkansas ACORN Fair Housing, Inc.
176. New Mexico ACORN Fair Housing Albuquerque NM
177. ACORN Fair Housing Washington DC
178. ACORN Housing 1 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
179. ACORN Housing 2 Associates, LP (limited partnership)
180. ACORN Housing 2, Inc.
181. ACORN Housing Affordable Loans, LLC
182. ACORN Housing Corporation, Inc.
183. Desert Rose Homes, L.L.C.
184. Franklin ACORN Housing, Inc.
185. Mott Haven ACORN Housing Development Fund
186. Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
187. New Orleans Community Housing Organization, Inc.
188. ACORN Community Land Association of Illinois
189. Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corporation
190. Broad Street Corporation
191. Elysian Fields Corporation
192. ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corporation
193. ACORN 2005 Housing Development FUND CORPORATION
194. ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corporation
195. Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
196. Elysian Fields Partnership
197. Fifteenth Street Corporation
198. New York ACORN Housing Company Inc
199. Development Fund Corporation
200. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc
201. Baltimore Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
202. Chicago Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
203. Houston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
204. 5301 McDougall Corporation
205. New Mexico Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
206. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
207. Phoenix Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
208. 385 Palmetto Street Housing Development Fund Corporation
209. Sixth Avenue Corporation
210. 4415 San Jacinto Street Corporation
211. St. Louis Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
212. St. Louis Tax Reform Group, Inc.
213. Greenwell Springs Corporation
214. Austin Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
215. Boston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
216. American Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
217. American Workers Association
218. Baton Rouge Association of School Employees, Inc.
219. Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council
220. Illinois Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
221. Labor Link, Inc.
222. Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center, Inc.
223. Missouri Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.
224. Middle South Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.
225. Wal-Mart Alliance for Reform Now, Inc.
226. Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
227. Working Families Association, Inc.
228. Wal-Mart Workers Association, Inc.
229. People Organizing Workfare Workers/ACORN/CWA, Inc.
230. Texas United City-County Employees, Inc.
231. Texas United School Employees, Inc.
232. United Labor Foundation of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
233. United Security Workers of America
234. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs
235. SEIU Local 100
236. SEIU Local 880
237. Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
238. Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
239. Affiliated Media Foundation Movement, Inc.
240. Allied Media Projects, Inc.
241. ACORN National Broadcasting Network, Inc.
242. Alabama Radio Movement, Inc. (Dissolved)
243. ACORN Television in Action for Communities, Inc.
244. California Community Television Network
245. Flagstaff Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
246. Iowa ACORN Broadcasting Corporation
247. Maricopa Community Television Project, Inc.
248. Montana Radio Network, Inc.
249. Radio New Mexico, Inc.
250. Shreveport Community Television, Inc.
251. Crescent City Broadcasting Corporation
252. KABF Radio
253. KNON Radio
254. ACORN Institute, Inc.
255. ACORN Institute Inc. Washington DC
256. ACORN Institute Dallas TX
257. ACORN Institute Inc. New Orleans LA
258. American Institute for Social Justice, Inc.
259. Association for Rights of Citizens, Inc.
260. New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
261. Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs, Inc.
262. Project Vote/Voting for America, Inc.
263. ACORN Tenant Union Training & Organizing Project, Inc.
264. ACORN Law for Education Representation & Training, Inc.
265. American Environmental Justice Project, Inc.
266. ACORN International, Inc.
267. Environmental Justice Training Project, Inc.
268. Movement for Economic Justice, Education & Training Center, Inc.
269. Missouri Tax Justice Research Project, Inc.
270. ACORN Beneficial Association, Inc.
271. ACORN Canada
272. ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association, Inc.
273. ACORN Campaign to Raise the Minimum Wage, Inc.
274. ACORN Cultural Trust, Inc.
275. ACORN Dual Language Community Academy
276. ACORN Fund, Inc.
277. ACORN Foster Parents, Inc.
278. ACORN Institute Canada
279. ACORN Political Action Committee, Inc.
280. ACORN Tenants’ Union, Inc.
281. Community Training for Environmental Justice, Inc.
282. Connecticut Working Families
283. Democracy for America
284. Hammurabi Fund, Inc.
285. McLellan Multi-Family Corporation
286. Metro Technical Institute, Inc.
287. New Party National Committee, Inc.
288. Volunteers for America, Inc.
289. Volunteers for California, Inc.
290. Volunteers for Missouri, Inc.
291. ACORN Management Corporation
292. Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
293. ACORN Associates, Inc.
294. ACORN Associates Inc. Albuquerque NM
295. ACORN Campaign Services, Inc.
296. ACORN Services, Inc.
297. Citizens Consulting, Inc.
298. Chief Organizer Fund, Inc.
299. Citizens Services, Inc.
300. People’s Equipment Resource Corporation, Inc.
301. National Center for Jobs & Justice
302. Service Workers Action Team
303. Living Wage Resource Center
304. American Home Childcare Providers Association
305. Association for the Rights of Citizens Inc
306. California Community Network
307. Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
308. Citizens Action Research Project
309. Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage & Labor Peace
310. Citizens for Future Progress
311. Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
312. Floridians for All PAC
313. Greenville Community Charter School Inc
314. Student Minimum Wage Action Campaign
315. Site Fighters
316. Social Policy
317. Southern Training Center
318. ACORN Votes
319. Communities Voting Together
320. Arkansas ACORN Political Action Committee
321. Arkansas New Party
322. California APAC
323. Citizens for April Troope
324. Colorado Organizing and Support Center, Inc.
325. Citizens Campaign for Fair Work
326. Citizens Services Society, Inc.
327. Clean Government APAC
328. Community Voices Together
329. Community Real Estate Processing, Inc.
330. Council Beneficial Association
331. Council Health Plan
332. Desert Rose Homeowners’ Association
333. District of Columbia APAC
334. Friends of Wendy Foy
335. Illinois APAC
336. Illinois New Party
337. Institute for Worker Education
338. Jefferson Area Public Employees
339. Jefferson Area School Employees
340. Local 100 Health & Welfare Fund
341. Local 100 Political Action Committee
342. Local 100 Retirement Fund
343. Local 880 PAC
344. Local 880 Political PAC
345. Louisiana APAC
346. Maryland APAC
347. Massachusetts APAC
348. Missouri APAC
349. Mutual Housing Association of New York Neighborhood Restore
350. Neighbors for Arthelia Ray
351. Neighbors for Maria Torres
352. Neighbors for Ted Thomas
353. New Mexico APAC
354. New Orleans Campaign for Living Wage Committee
355. New York APAC
356. Oregon APAC
357. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs Workers Organization, Inc.
358. Pennsylvania APAC
359. Progressive Houston
360. Progressive St. Louis
361. Rhode Island APAC
School Officials Facing Criminal Charges for Prayer from Liberty Counsel http://www.lc.org/index.cfm?PID=14102&AlertID=1016
Pace High School Principal Frank Lay and Athletic Director Robert Freeman are facing criminal contempt charges for allegedly violating a court order prohibiting prayer. The ACLU claimed the two men were responsible for a prayer of blessing over a meal at an appreciation luncheon with former booster club members and other adults who helped with a field house project. Liberty Counsel represents Principal Lay and Director Freeman. A trial is scheduled for September 17. If convicted, Mr. Lay and Mr. Freeman could be fined or jailed, yet neither willfully violated any court order. Last year the ACLU filed a lawsuit against the school district, claiming that some of the teachers and administration “endorsed” religion. Rather than fight, the district consented to a very broad order fashioned by the ACLU, essentially banning employees from engaging in prayer or religious activities, whether before, during, or after school hours. Without hearing legal argument, a federal court entered the Consent Order, which unconstitutionally infringes on the rights of teachers, administrators, and students. The ACLU then complained that Mr. Freeman and Mr. Lay violated the order at the luncheon, so a federal judge initiated criminal contempt proceedings and referred the case to the United States Attorney’s office for prosecution. Liberty Counsel says no students were present for the prayer.
EXPOSED: Big Labor Announces “Secret Plan to Destroy the Right Forever” from Right To Work http://nrtw.org/en/blog
In a surprising display of honesty about their true agenda, union bosses and Far Left activists participated on a panel at the Netroots Nation conference called “The Secret Plan to Destroy the American Right.” What’s their “secret plan” to expand the power and size of government and raise taxes on hard-working Americans? It’s passage of the woefully misnamed Employee Free Choice Act, more accurately called the Card Check Forced Unionism Bill. Union bosses apparently see the billions of forced dues dollars that the bill would funnel into pushing Organized Labor’s radical political agenda as THE major selling point for the bill. Unfortunately for the panelists and the Big Labor hierarchy, but fortunately for the American people, there’s nothing secret about the Card Check Forced Unionism Bill and how it would obliterate the rights of American workers. Right here on Freedom@Work, we’ve kept concerned citizens informed about this union boss power grab:
- Expert legal analysis explaining how the Card Check Bill would destroy the secret ballot in union certification elections
- Workers in Albion, Indiana tell Fox News about the real life intimidation they felt during a card check organizing drive by the militant United Auto Workers (UAW) union
- A former union president testifies before Congress about the dangers of card check organizing
- Worker explains to Senate labor committee how union goons lied to him to get him to sign a card
- National Right to Work president Mark Mix discusses card check and union intimidation on a nationally syndicated radio program
- At the 2009 Conservative Political Action Conference, Mix demonstrates why union bosses love card check
- Far Left icon George McGovern writes in the Wall Street Journal about another disturbing feature of the Card Check Forced Unionism Bill: mandatory binding arbitration
VICTORY – Flag.gov Dies A Slow Death Monday
Flag.gov bit the dust Monday after first changing, for a few short hours, into a “form” based site, then to gone. While a “form” based site, directions asked informants to please not provide any personal information on someone else nor anyone’s email address. Chalk up one for old fashioned American values, although I doubt the motive was anything other than their lawyers directive.
List of Obama’s Czars and Request For Watchdogs at Glenn Beck.com http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29391/ 32 Officially, but others in the role of Czar and others to be named later, per the Administration. Glenn Beck is asking concerned citizens to take the name of one and investigate. Research to find their agenda, past alliances, past press. Please send results to Glenn at his website: www.GlennBeck.com
Yet Another Government Takeover of American Business by Friends of the U.S.Chamber of Commerce http://www.friendsoftheuschamber.com/email/email4.cfm?ID=443 Another day, another assault on free enterprise. This time, it’s the Administration’s so-called Consumer Financial Protection Agency (CFPA) Act. This act is supposed to create a new bureaucracy that will protect consumers from fraudulent financial products. In truth, it is another government-run bureaucracy that will actually design financial products of its own — and then require private companies to offer these government-designed products. Free markets be damned. The House of Representatives is currently considering this flawed bill. Email your Representative now and help stop this government takeover of the American financial system. This bill will stifle competition and put private companies out of business. It will allow big government to choose winners and losers. It will destroy choice and quality for consumers. More big government. Lower quality. Less choice.
Have You Read The Health Care Bill Yet? Find it Here: http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/AAHCA09001xml.pdf
Kathleen Sebelius Misspoke in Saying Public Option Not an Essential Part of Health Care Reform at The Minority Report http://tinyurl.com/la9hkm
Marc Ambinder: An administration official said that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius “misspoke” when she told CNN Sunday morning that a government run health insurance option “is not an essential part” of reform. This official asked not to be identified in exchange for providing clarity about the intentions of the President. The official said that the White House did not intend to change its messaging and that Sebelius simply meant to echo the president, who has acknowledged that the public option is a tough sell in the Senate and is, at the same time, a must-pass for House Democrats, and is not, in the president’s view, the most important element of the reform package.
Dems Not Backing Down On Public Option, But Stepping Up the Fight from lp.org http://tinyurl.com/ldx5gc
Faced with withering criticism from the independent voters who elected Obama, as well as polls showing majorities of Americans oppose their health care reform plans and would prefer government inaction to the current system, the media reported this weekend Democrats may consider removing a provision for government-run health insurance from a massive bill outlining a government takeover of the nation’s health care system. Don’t be fooled. The so-called “public option” isn’t about to be taken off the table. The eradication of your private health insurance plans is at the very core of the entire so-called “reform” movement. Just listen to official White House health care spokesperson Linda Douglass. “Nothing has changed. The president has always said that what is essential is that health insurance reform must lower costs, ensure that there are affordable options for all Americans and it must increase choice and competition in the health insurance market. He believes the public option is the best way to achieve those goals.” House Democrats also tell the Capitol Hill newspaper Politico government-run health insurance will stay in their bill. It’s their goal for the legislation.
The Array of WH ObamaCare Tactics Grows at American Thinker http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/the_array_of_wh_obamacare_tact.html The White House is deploying an array of tactics to promote ObamaCare. Here’s the list to date.
1. Warn about the cost of inaction.
2. Use Grandma to build empathy through association.
3. Accuse opponents of racial prejudice – play the race card.
4. Shift the focus of the debate.
5. When accused of having a controversial proposal, just say “No we don’t.”
6. Hide the plan.
7. Hide key congressional proponents.
8. Pretend to give up on controversial issues that were never acknowledged in the first place.
9. Hold pro-Obamacare pep rallies that profess to be open town hall-like events.
10. Blame the media for focusing on the opponents.
11. Demonize the opposition.
12. Make false claims for Obamacare.
Joker Poker with the Health Care Bill (video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obXt3FUs-yQ
Obama Unaccustomed to Having His Lies Challenged Doug Patton at Canada Free Press http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13860
Barack Obama is one of the most spoiled politicians ever to capture the imagination of a nation. He has enjoyed what author and newsman Bernard Goldberg has described as “a slobbering love affair” with the American media. So many members of the Fourth Estate in this country have so thoroughly compromised themselves to sell his radical agenda that the American people no longer trust them even to report the news. And now, as the president and his toadies in Congress run into a brick wall in their efforts to take over the American health care system, they are shocked to discover that many of the same people who put them in office last year are outraged at their lies. American citizens have been vilified, marginalized, lied about and smeared by these Washington hucksters. Good people, frustrated at the arrogance of their government, are being called names like a mob, Nazis, evil-mongers, terrorists, etc. Meanwhile, the president and Congress are watching the poll numbers they live by fall into the basement. I wonder why. Most of us learned in kindergarten that when you call other people names, they are not likely to react kindly. And they certainly are not likely to vote for you again. Does this president really have so little regard for the medical practitioners of this country that he believes an American physician would cut off a limb just to put money in his/her pocket? Is this how his mind works? Does he have no shame? Does he actually know of such a doctor? Does he have evidence of such a contemptible act? If so, why is he not reporting it? We all know the answer to that. He is simply a liar who will say or do anything to drive home his agenda.
Here is but the latest act of submission to Islam by your State Department. A State Department cable has just been sent out with this announcement:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.